Code42 is an enterprise SaaS company that develops intuitive, optimized technology to securely protect and manage the world's information. Top-name brands and large organizations entrust their data to our industry-leading and award-winning CrashPlan endpoint security and backup products. We are a well-funded private company backed by several of the venture capital industries most successful firms including Accel, JMI, NEA, and Split Rock Partners.
WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING:
Code 42 is looking for an experienced Customer Success Enablement professional who will be accountable for the design and delivery of global programs to enable Code42’s Customer Success Teams with the skills, knowledge, tools and processes to successfully engage with customers to drive adoption, manage renewals and identify/close expansion opportunities. This person will promote a culture of collaboration, continuous learning, skills excellence and process rigor to continuously improve the effectiveness and efficiency of the global Customer Success Management team.
YOU’LL BE RESPONSIBLE FOR:
- Partnering with Customer Success leadership and key stakeholders to develop, execute, measure and continuously improve enablement strategies for the Customer Success Management organization
- Developing certification programs that will provide the Customer Success team with the skills to manage customer relationships, secure and process renewals and drive expansion opportunities
- Implementing programs which yield increased productivity and improve sales competence, confidence and conversations of client management professionals
- Designing, implementing and managing programs designed to onboard new Customer Success Management professionals and expedite ramping period
- Partnering with sales enablement professionals and leverage expertise across other sales functions at Code42
- Using metrics to assess the effectiveness of the on-boarding, certification and development programs
- Initiating sales process improvement projects driving effectiveness and efficiency
- Collaborating with Product Management to create training content on new features and product updates so that Customer Success Management is kept abreast of new product capabilities and positioning messages for customers
- Creating, developing and delivering virtual learning content by leveraginginternal and external LMS systems, and cooperating with partners to develop and execute sales skills training programs
- Serving as an advocate for Customer Success by making sure the CSMshave what they need, when they need it, and in the format that works for them
- Evolving sales tools and systems to drive adoption and effective use
SKILLS AND REQUIREMENTS:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Business, Finance, Project Management or similar field
- 5 - 7 years of experience in Sales, Product Marketing, Sales Enablement, with demonstrated experience in Instructional Design and Training.
- Strong preference for candidates who have experience in Customer Success enablement function.
- Must have fundamental understanding and working knowledge of Sales processes and execution.
- Must demonstrate an affinity for business, analysis, logic and quantitative reasoning
- Ability to work both independently and within a team environment