Okta is the foundation for secure connections between people and technology. By harnessing the power of the cloud, Okta allows people to access applications on any device at any time, while still enforcing strong security protections. It integrates directly with an organization’s existing directories and identity systems, as well as 4,000+ applications.
Because Okta runs on an integrated platform, organizations can implement the service quickly at large scale and low total cost.
Thousands of customers, including Adobe, Allergan, Chiquita, LinkedIn, and Western Union, trust Okta to help their organizations work faster, boost revenue, and stay secure.
The Proposal Manager will be responsible for responding to RFPs, including but not limited to, liaising between various departments to gather the information needed, copywriting, as well as presentation and formatting. This position will ultimately be responsible for the execution and delivery of proposals. The ideal candidate is self-directed and excited about building our proposals process. Essential Duties And Responsibilities
* Ability to take complex and technical solutions and present them in a simplified yet accurate manner
* Liaise between Marketing, Sales, Engineering, and Finance departments to collect pertinent information
* Fully responsible for copywriting and proof reading all collateral / RFPs / Proposals / etc.
* Manage timeline of proposal activities through to completion and submittal in order to meet deadlines
* Coordinate with internal resources to ensure all proposals / presentations / collateral are up to date and consistent across all business divisions
* Build and manage a library of proposal collateral to ensure scalability for future growth
* Bachelor's Degree required
* Must have exceptional technical writing skills
* Seven or more (5+) years of experience responding to RFPs
* Demonstrated project management experience
* Excellent written and verbal communication as well as interpersonal skills
* Ability to organize and manage a work team
* Must be process-oriented and able to handle multiple projects simultaneously and effectively
* Ability to meet deadlines consistently, despite challenges and set backs
* Be adaptable to changing environments
* Proficient in Microsoft Office
Okta is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
This job opening has been filled or removed by the company.
Try one of the other jobs at Okta.