As a Customer Operations Intern, you'll help launch Lucid's newest cutting edge products and features and have the opportunity to impact how we help thousands of people around the world through our help centers, online communities, and phone and email support. You will work closely with various functions within Lucid to surface user issues, to help make our products better, and to streamline our internal operations.
Our mission is to make work better. And we hold true to our core values of:
- INNOVATION in everything we do.
- PASSION & EXCELLENCE in every area.
- Providing individual EMPOWERMENT, INITIATIVE, and OWNERSHIP.
- TEAMWORK over ego.
- Identify and monitor key user operational metrics to help drive improvements to our product and support offerings.
- Manage technical issues by investigating and troubleshooting problems, escalating user issues, managing issue workflow and proactively identifying consumer needs.
- Collaborate with Engineering, Product Management, and other cross-functional peers on specific user-impacting issues and bugs.
- Develop and maintain product expertise and work closely with other support and product team members to resolve user issues.
- Write compelling, clear Help Center and user education content and analyze user behavior data and make content improvements based on metrics.
- Represent Lucid by growing and managing a Lucid product community, building healthy relationships with users to resolve issues, and driving community strategies to ensure forum health and users’ questions/feedback receive quality, timely answers.
- Knowledge of Lucid technology, the Internet and social media.
- Strong people skills to build relationships with our current and potential users.
- Ability to translate complex technical ideas into simple, easy to understand content.
- The ability to work independently, cross-functionally, and on multiple initiatives at the same time with a proven record of driving results.
- Excellent problem-solving skills, sound business judgment, strategic and analytical capabilities in a fast-paced environment with evolving priorities.
- Excellent project manager and self-starter, with the ability to work independently across multiple concurrent initiatives.
- Experience working in technology, education, support operations, and/or consulting.
- A strong understanding of user experience principles, and using rich media and social media for user-focused communications.
- Technical aptitude and troubleshooting skills to identify and effectively escalate product bugs.
Other jobs at Lucidsoftware