We are a rapidly growing tech startup located in South Jordan, Utah. Our flagship product, Lucidchart, has experienced tremendous growth over the last 3 years and now serves more than 5 million users. Our newest product, Lucidpress, is on track for similar growth with over 2 million users already.
Our mission is to make work better. And we hold true to our core values of:
- INNOVATION in every area.
- PASSION & EXCELLENCE in every position.
- Individual EMPOWERMENT, INITIATIVE, and OWNERSHIP.
- TEAMWORK over ego.
We are looking for an amazing, data-driven senior marketing automation specialist to own B2B email nurturing efforts for Lucidpress. You will be responsible for scoring, qualifying, and nurturing new prospects until they become sales-qualified leads. We want you to understand the right nurture tracks to provide incremental value and nudge our leads towards sale in a way that feels human and still converts. We also need you to understand the right types of content to send to the right people at the right time, both for lead nurturing and to boost the sharing and forwarding of our content-driven emails
- Manage and help build various emails & lists, overseeing the email templates, calls-to-action, and content used in our email sends.
- Segment lists based on behaviors like past email engagement and website interactions (content downloads, site page visits, etc.).
- Measure results and optimize the nurture tracks for these segments to convert prospects to leads and leads to customers.
- Analyze and measure results of email efforts on lead activity, sales pipeline, and revenue.
- Work with the sales team and inbound marketing manager to evaluate lead quality and performance.
- Use marketing automation software to implement and maintain automated lead scoring.
- 2+ years tactical experience with email marketing, lead nurturing, marketing automation, and/or web analytics
- Comfortable with CRM and Marketing Automation platforms (e.g., Salesforce, Marketo, Hubspot, etc.)
- Highly analytical and able to derive meaning from data through A/B testing and email optimization.
- Consistent track record of excellence
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills with the ability to sell and convince.
- BA/BS degree or equivalent work experience.