We are a rapidly growing tech startup looking to expand our Sales Enablement team at our headquarters in South Jordan, Utah. Our flagship product, Lucidchart, has experienced tremendous growth over the last 4 years and now serves more than seven million users.
Our mission is to make work better. And we hold true to our core values of:
We are looking for someone to join our Sales Enablement team. This role will work directly with senior management to ensure that both current and new sales representatives are receiving the best new hire and ongoing training. An ideal candidate is relentlessly process driven, organized, and detail -oriented and will have a love of technology and a desire to work in a role that is continuously evolving as our organization grows.
- INNOVATION in every area.
- PASSION & EXCELLENCE in every position.
- Individual EMPOWERMENT, INITIATIVE, and OWNERSHIP.
- TEAMWORK over ego.
- Administration of Learning Management System
- Establish process and manage the ongoing implementation of sales material and courses.
- Create new training courses
- Build new training material for onboarding new reps and educating current reps as we develop our current product suite.
- Provide live training
- Create and present in person training sessions for both the sales organization and other groups within Lucid Software.
- Identify curriculum opportunities
- Coordinate with our sales organization to identify materials to support both training and customer facing collateral.
- Measure and report on sales training effectiveness
- Manage surveys, tests, and assessments within the LMS. Track completion rates and test scores. Compile data for sales leadership to determine the effectiveness of the sales training and identify opportunities for future training.
- 1-2 years working within a sales setting, experience with, training, training coordination, or project management.
- Experience with and aptitude for technology; experience working within a Learning Management System.
- Can think linearly to identify the steps or dependencies required to complete a project; can prioritize and manage multiple projects simultaneously.
Other jobs at Lucidsoftware