Roles & Responsibilities:
- The Product Manager must be the messenger of the market: recognizing, understanding, and documenting market, customer, and user needs, then working with the product team to translate those needs into differentiated and delightful functionality.
- Expected to work closely with User Experience (Design), Product Marketing, Customer Success and Engineering teams to help define clear product requirements through user stories and work with other Product owners to help prioritize these features.
- Collaborate with Sales, Sales Engineering, Marketing, and Customer Support organizations to roll out new features and solutions.
- Understand technology building blocks and industry solutions. Understand the competitive landscape and help define competitive strategy
- Be data-driven and have the ability to hypothesize, define and measure key product and business metrics to understand success/failure of each feature and release and thereby plan iterations accordingly.
- 3+ years of product management experience.
- Experience in human-centered design thinking methodology of probing, assessing and evaluating customer pain points
- Domain expertise in enterprise software, business process management or IT infrastructure.
- Entrepreneurial attitude with a strong understanding of human/user-centered design thinking principles and agile development methods.
- Excellent organization, written and communications skills with the ability to develop creative solutions. Must be highly collaborative.
- Must be a team player, be creative with an energetic personality, works well under pressure and across multiple sites
- Experience with cloud based, video, live-streaming technologies or social media platforms is highly desirable
- Technical degree is preferred
Learn more about us at www.bluejeans.com Follow us @Bluejeansnet Come join us!
Blue Jeans is an Equal Opportunity Employer
This job opening has been filled or removed by the company.
Try one of the other jobs at Blue Jeans.