Responsibilities include designing, implementing and maintaining Pinger’s Data Warehouse. You will be a hands-on Sr. software engineer, heavily involved in technical design, development, implementation, and production support activities relating to loading, transforming and auditing Pinger’s data. You get to work closely with other developers on the Data Warehouse team along with Product Managers, Marketing and Business Analysts.
- Analyze source data to understand the data structure, definitions and anomalies
- Interact with other technical team members to establish data requirements and designs
- Maintain and enhance existing Data Warehouse processes
- Design, develop and implement new Data Warehouse processes
- Support the nightly Data Warehouse jobs and help resolve production data load issues as they occur
- Key technologies: Java, PHP, MySQL, Talend, Tableau
- 5 years related experience
- Master’s Degree in Computer Science is a plus
- Strong Object Oriented Programing skills (Java preferred)
- Strong SQL skills (MySQL database)
- Strong database design skills
- Experienced PHP developer
- Thrive in fast paced environment
- Experience working with large datasets (1 billion+ rows/day)
- Interacting with Third party API’s for data ingestion or data integration.
- Experience with HADOOP, Big Table, Hive, Hbase a plus
- Knowledge of STAR schema design a plus
This job opening has been filled or removed by the company.
Try one of the other jobs at Pinger.