hungryhouse, Delivery Hero’s U.K. brand, operates an online takeaway marketplace with a diverse product mix that serves millions of British customers and over 11,000 restaurant partners. We are are rapidly growing company looking for an energetic and experienced Director of Finance (f/m) who can lead our Finance team to ensure the highest standards of financial reporting and compliance, as well as contribute to the strategic development of the company.
The people who thrive at hungryhouse take initiative and are persistent to deliver excellent results. Reporting to the CEO of hungryhouse, you will be expected to take responsibility for financials and to deliver accurate and timely reporting on business performance in a transparent manner. As part of the hungryhouse management team your strategic input will be crucial to achieve the goals of the business, identify potential for cost saving and increase efficiency.
- The Director of Finance is responsible for the Finance team’s delivery of Month end close, Internal reporting to both Delivery Hero and hungryhouse management teams. The compliance with HMRC taxation requirements and accounting processes and structures
- Preparation of business plans and quarterly forecasting, budget analysis and controlling
- Prepare cash planning and ensure payments are submitted on time.
- Organise and support external audits
- Work with external agency to submit annual corporate tax declarations
- Lead key finance infrastructure upgrade projects
- Manage a team of 4 people
Your heroic skills:
- Degree in Finance, Economics, Business Administration or equivalent
- 8+ years working experience in international companies experience in e-commerce businesses would be a plus
- Very good IFRS and UK GAAP knowledge
- SAP and Lucanet knowledge would be a plus
- Analytical and can clearly communicate complex ideas, opportunities and threats to a broad audience.
- High Standards - you expect your own performance and that of your team to be nothing short of the best.
- Team player - reaches out to peers and creates a collaborative working environment
- Fluent English
We offer you:
- An excellent, ambitious, international team of people from over 30 countries
- The ability to take responsibility
- Quick decision-making environment
- A cool office in the heart of Berlin and the equipment that you need for your mission
- The opportunity to help shape a successful international business
Have we caught your attention? Then please send us your application including cover letter, CV, salary expectations and earliest starting date.
We’re looking forward to your application!