YuMe is a leading independent provider of digital video brand advertising solutions. Its proprietary data-science driven technologies and large audience footprint drive inventory monetization and enable advertisers to reach targeted, brand receptive audiences across a wide range of Internet-connected devices. Designed to serve the specific needs of brand advertising, YuMe’s technology platform simplifies the complexities associated with delivering effective digital video advertising campaigns in today’s highly-fragmented market. YuMe (NYSE: YUME) is headquartered in Redwood City, CA with European headquarters in London and eight additional offices worldwide. This is a rare opportunity to be a part of an organization that driving the shift of TV brand advertising to digital.
Join a highly successful and experienced sales organization with proven results on a Quarter-by-Quarter basis. Since its inception in July 2011, the YuMe UK team has over-achieved both Sales and Business Development targets every quarter proving itself a valuable addition to the YuMe global family. We are looking for an individual to join this top-performing team and contribute to the continued success of YuMe in the UK market.
· Contribute to the overall market sales targets by generating a specified amount of revenue from an assigned list of agencies/advertisers.
· Maintain high-level contact and communication with senior executives at the assigned agencies/advertisers to uncover existing and new opportunities as well as needs for new products to be communicated back to Product Development.
· Conduct client sessions to educate and evangelize the market on new products and models thereby maintaining YuMe’s thought leadership in the UK market.
· Work together with the Business Development Director to ensure that inventory needs are properly communicated and met to achieve delivery in full of campaigns.
· Provide weekly report of Sales Pipeline development to Group Head and Country Manager.
· Ensure all Sales and Campaign information is correctly input to Salesforce.
· 3-5 years of Agency/Sales experience
· A background in, or knowledgeable in Programmatic would be favorable.
· Excellent communication and presentation skills
· Ability to work in a self-disciplined manner with excellent learning skills with capacity for cross-department collaboration
· Innovative and creative thinker with ability to educate clients on new revenue and performance models
· Excellent negotiation skills
· Experience in TV and/or Digital Video markets is highly desirable.
· Ability to identify business critical issues and seek out quick responses and solutions
· University-level studies or equivalent
This job opening has been filled or removed by the company.
Try one of the other jobs at YuMe.