YuMe, Inc. (NYSE: YUME) is a leading provider of global audience technologies, curating relationships between brand advertisers and consumers of premium video content across a growing range of connected devices. Combining data-driven technologies with deep insight into audience behavior, YuMe offers brand advertisers end-to-end marketing software that establishes greater brand resonance with engaged consumers. It is the evolution of brand advertising for an ever-expanding video ecosystem. YuMe is headquartered in Redwood City, California, with worldwide offices. For more information, visit www.YuMe.com/pr, follow @YuMevideo and like YuMe on Facebook.
- Maximize revenue growth from accounts at various New York agencies, especially Mindshare, Universal McCann, and Starcom/ Mediavest.
- Plan, prepare and execute high impact meetings with prospects and clients
- Leverage client entertainment as a means to break in to new account opportunities (will require after hours entertaining)
- Develop a formal plan and aggressively prospect, evaluate and identify best opportunities
- Identify and develop a strong understanding of advertisers’ core objectives and challenges
- Leverage partner research in presentations and interactions with prospects and clients
- Accurately forecast revenue growth
- 2 - 4 years prior experience selling online advertising
- Prior experience with relevant NYC agencies an advantage
- TV, Digital Network, video, and or mobile selling experienced preferred
- Ability to evangelize YuMe video opportunities and their value to marketing executives – especially our CTV solution
- Great presentation skills, excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Deep understanding of the online advertising industry/eco-system, specifically video & networks
- Strong knowledge of ad campaign metrics and analysis
- Excellent communication, presentation and sales skills with natural ability for consultative and solution based selling
- Ability to build strong relationships with clients and internal teams
YuMe Inc. is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.