MapR is looking for a Leader to oversee our Inside Sales Team for Enterprise Software Sales. The Inside Sales Leader will help scale our expanding Lead Generation/Inside Sales team. This position’s primary focus is to build and develop an exceptional team in a new, emerging market environment. The ideal candidate should have a track record of top performance with a high level of enthusiasm to generate a robust pipeline of qualified sales leads.
- Build and train a team of self-motivated and driven inside sales representatives.
- Establish, enforce and improve lead gen processes to maximize team efficiency and effectiveness.
- Assist in designing and implementing a scalable training program and materials for new inside sales hires.
- Lead day-to-day operations of an inside sales team and create daily accountability for reps regarding sales objectives.
- Effectively design and implement the sharing of best practices and resource allocation across all team components.
- Assist in identifying, qualifying and transferring target accounts to the sales team to generate revenue.
- Develop and drive business planning and goal attainment.
- Analyze industry trends on where to find qualified company leads.
- Establish short and long term strategies for generating and qualifying sales leads
- Provide team-wide, highly visible leadership and communication including current prospects, competitive information, and sales feedback to executives.
- Work collaboratively with the Sales and Marketing teams to establish a systemic approach to inbound and outbound lead generation that is aligned with sales goals and marketing initiatives.
- Collaborate regularly with Sales teams to discuss best practices, business and market trends and review qualification approach to maximize opportunities
- Utilize creativity and out-of-the-box thinking to proactively develop new ideas and/or creative marketing programs to stimulate customer interest and demand, resulting in new approaches to prospecting and lead generation
- Utilize call center metrics and reports to creatively identify ways to improve lead generation and sales performance
- Continuously manage the performance and development of team through proper coaching, development, motivation, goal setting and general direction
- Minimum of three years of leadership experience in a lead generation or inside sales position
- Creative, resourceful, able to adapt to change quickly, with an understanding of sales methodology.
- Strong relationship-development skills resulting in long term, mutually beneficial client relationships.
- Self-motivated; able to work independently to complete tasks and respond to department requests and to collaborate with others to utilize their resources and knowledge to identify quality solutions.
- Strong organization, planning and project management skills; ability to prioritize tasks for both self and team to meet business requirements and deadlines.
- Strong leadership skills; ability to drive and motivate team to achieve results.
- Ability to work in a time-sensitive and high volume environment
- Ability to identify key contacts for follow up; excellent ability to communicate project and status updates to team and cross-functionally to ensure understanding.
- Good strategic and problem solving skills to effectively influence decision making in key negotiations
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Experience using Salesforce.com or other CRM
Other jobs at MapR
Frankfurt am Main, Germany
This job opening has been filled or removed by the company.
Try one of the other jobs at MapR.