Director, Account Management - Automotive
xAd enables real-time, location-based mobile marketing, without the guesswork. Working with xAd, marketers can deliver more relevant, personalized messages to the right people they want to reach, based on the real places they visit every day through the most scalable and precise mobile marketing platform on the planet. Each month, xAd's patented location platform helps marketers reach over 300 million people globally with the ability to reach users at nearly 100 million unique points of interest. With xAd, marketers can say goodbye to assumptive marketing and reach the right people at real places in real-time with precision, relevance and confidence. Learn more:www.xad.com.
The Director, Account Management - Automotive will play in integral role in the development and evolution of xAd’s Client Services team as the organization continues to scale and verticalize. The ideal candidate will have the industry savvy, proven track record, and people management skills from a media or advertising technology background to impart trust and strategic insight to both company leadership and Account Management teams. The Director of Account Management will ensure that the team is acting as the strongest of internal advocates for xAd’s Automotive vertical clients. This role will report directly to the VP of Client Services.
- Take a leadership role in assessing high-level Automotive client needs, identify market gaps through sales insight, research, competitive analysis and proactively anticipate opportunities to improve or expand xAd product offerings.
- Strategize with client services, product and marketing teams to identify any new strategic opportunities, technical issues and understand current and future business and technical requirements.
- Assist with exploration, analysis, structure, and implementation of strategic plans that significantly impact top- and bottom-line growth.
- Activity forecasting & reporting: forecast and maintain a strong pipeline and report on activity to set expectations with senior management.
- Incremental revenue: increase xAd’s incremental revenue through location-based business and campaign performance insights; track incremental through campaign delivery
- Foster the growth and development of the Automotive vertical at xAd: you will take an active role in account planning, strategic planning for the organization, and holding your team to the highest of client satisfaction standards.
- A problem solver: eager to work in a rapidly changing start-up environment.
- A team player: with sales, pre-sale, advertising operations, product and technology teams.
- A skilled leader: you’re not afraid to join your team in the weeds, you lead by example.
- Flexible and able to multi-task: manage competing priorities and shift priorities as the situation demands.
- Passionate about the mobile space.
- Thought leader: you are able to think strategically, and translate that strategy into effective tactics.
- Skilled at creating partnerships and have a talent for consultative selling.
- Able to hit and exceed quarterly revenue expectations.
- Adept at influencing, persuading and conveying ideas in a meaningful way to secure commitment and support from others while generating excitement and enthusiasm.
- 6-8 years’ experience.
- Experience in digital media, advertising and/or advertising technology spaces stronger preferred.
- Experience as a leader working with Automotive vertical clients is a massive plus.
- Strong leadership skills with the ability to influence cross-functional teams and people not directly reporting to you.
- Exceptional communication and presentation skills with an emphasis on translating insights, product information and data into client value.
- The ability to perform well in highly dynamic, rapidly changing environment.
- Proven ability to forge relationships with top marketing decision makers at brands and agencies.
- Passion for or interest in mobile location technology, media landscape, reseller channels and vertical markets.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.