Velocify is one of the fastest growing software-as-a-service companies in the country, providing the market-leading solution for intelligent sales automation and cloud-based telephony. Velocify’s software is designed for high-velocity sales environments and helps sales teams be much more productive and successful by driving rapid lead response, increased selling discipline, improved productivity, and actionable selling insights.
Velocify has grown fast by hiring an exceptional team and by fostering a unique and vibrant company culture that rewards and nurtures extraordinary talent. In addition to exceptional HR benefits the company provides a well-stocked kitchen, a casual working-environment, a TV/games room, and has a thriving company-sponsored social calendar.
The Executive Assistant will provide full and diversified administrative support to the executive team member. The Executive Assistant will serve as a facilitator to coordinate schedules, obtain requested information, maintain reports, and other related activities while looking out for the best interests of the executives and the company.
- Phones, manage professional and personal Outlook calendars, coordinate schedules, plan appointments and activities
- Use tact, discretion, and good judgment in handling sensitive and confidential information
- Position includes using independent decision making and authority within established policies and procedural guidelines. This may include interpreting policies, analyzing and resolving procedural problems, making recommendations, coordinating projects and setting priorities
- Ability to prioritize multiple tasks, meet deadlines and maintain high quality attention to detail
- Demonstrate high levels of professionalism when communicating in person, by email or by phone
- Book travel, provide directions, provide documents as needed, and file all expenses for reimbursement
- Manage conference room scheduling and changes
- Meet and escort visitors, candidates and clients
- Compose and type correspondence, memos and emails
- Assist with meeting preparation and follow up, including maintaining agendas, creating pre-meeting packets, taking notes if needed, distributing and checking on follow-up items
- Organize documents
- 5 or more years of demonstrated experience supporting executives of a company, preferably in a startup environment
- Ability to anticipate executive needs
- Ability to prioritize tasks
- Willingness to go above and beyond to meet and exceed expectations
- Technology Industry experience a plus
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Well presented & articulate
- Proactive approach and “can-do” attitude
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.)
- Willingness to learn and adapt to new responsibilities
- High Intelligence, discretion, professionalism and energy
- Exceptional writing skills for correspondence, memos and emails
- Great Place to Work - Velocify maintains a better than 4 star rating on Glassdoor.com and was named a “Best Place to Work” in 2015, a Glassdoor Employees’ Choice Award. (Link)
- Well-Funded and Financially Rock-Solid – Velocify is venture backed, having raised over $20M from Tier 1 VC-firms.
- Hyper-Growth – Velocify has been recognized as one of the Fastest-Growing Private Companies on Inc. Magazine’s Distinguished “Inc. 5000″ List for 2 years running (Link) and Velocify has been a Deloitte Technology Fast 500 Company for 4 years running. (Link)
Dumfries and Galloway, United Kingdom
This job opening has been filled or removed by the company.
Try one of the other jobs at Velocify .