Client Services Representative
Velocify is one of the fastest growing software-as-a-service companies in the country, providing the market-leading solution for intelligent sales automation and cloud-based telephony. Velocify’s software is designed for high-velocity sales environments and helps sales teams be much more productive and successful by driving rapid lead response, increased selling discipline, improved productivity, and actionable selling insights.
Velocify has grown fast by hiring an exceptional team and by fostering a unique and vibrant company culture that rewards and nurtures extraordinary talent. In addition to exceptional HR benefits the company provides a well-stocked kitchen, a casual working-environment, a TV/games room, and has a thriving company-sponsored social calendar.
Client Services Representative
As a CSR, you help provide a world-class client experience for our expanding client base. A CSR learns and applies technical and functional Velocify solution knowledge to assist clients through phone, email, and web channels. CSRs are the face of Velocify and are passionate, enthusiastic and dedicated to creating positive, memorable experiences to increase client satisfaction and retention.
- Assist clients with technical and functional questions and issues by clarifying how Velocify solutions work, troubleshooting issues, and escalating to Velocify subject-matter experts as needed.
- Monitor case queues, take ownership of cases, communicate frequently and thoughtfully with clients, and resolve cases with a sense of urgency.
- Develop technical and functional expertise with Velocify solutions through initial onboarding, on the job experience, and other learning opportunities.
- Collaborate and share expertise and knowledge with team members.
- May participate in support readiness activities, such as new release discussions and creating knowledge articles.
- May participate in special projects as assigned.
- Excellent analytical, problem-solving, organization and multitasking skills
- Resourceful and creative troubleshooting skills
- Client and quality focus
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proven ability to develop and maintain relationships
- Ability and drive to perform in a fast-paced environment with multiple tasks, deadlines and changing priorities
- Self-starter, ability to work without close supervision
- Ability to develop detailed product knowledge quickly
- Availability to work flexible hours
- Demonstrated passion for delivering and exceeding service targets
- Able to read and understand written and verbal instructions given in English
- Associate Degree in Computer Science, Computer Information Systems, or applicable field required
- BA/BS in applicable field preferred
- One to two years of experience providing technical software support to customers over the phone
- Great Place to Work - Velocify maintains a better than 4 star rating on Glassdoor.com and was named a “Best Place to Work” in 2015, a Glassdoor Employees’ Choice Award. (Link)
- Well-Funded and Financially Rock-Solid – Velocify is venture backed, having raised over $20M from Tier 1 VC-firms.
- Hyper-Growth – Velocify has been recognized as one of the Fastest-Growing Private Companies on Inc. Magazine’s Distinguished “Inc. 5000″ List for 2 years running (Link) and Velocify has been a Deloitte Technology Fast 500 Company for 4 years running. (Link)