Senior Director, Client Care
Velocify is one of the fastest growing software-as-a-service companies in the country, providing the market-leading solution for intelligent sales automation and cloud-based telephony. Velocify’s software is designed for high-velocity sales environments and helps sales teams be much more productive and successful by driving rapid lead response, increased selling discipline, improved productivity, and actionable selling insights.
Velocify has grown fast by hiring an exceptional team and by fostering a unique and vibrant company culture that rewards and nurtures extraordinary talent. In addition to exceptional HR benefits the company provides a well-stocked kitchen, a casual working-environment, a TV/games room, and has a thriving company-sponsored social calendar.
Sr. Director, Client Care
The Sr. Director of Client Care is a customer focused, data driven executive constantly working to deliver maximum customer satisfaction. The Sr. Director of Client Care will lead our existing Client Care Department, define and set strategy, and guide continuous improvements to the operation to maximize NPS while the company scales for hyper growth. This role will require the Sr. Director of Client Care to implement and execute processes internally across departments and externally with partner vendors. To have real success, the Sr. Director of Client Care must be prepared to continually evolve all processes and work outside these same processes when customization and exceptions are called for. The Sr. Director of Client Care will report to the Chief Operations Officer.
- Manage and mentor the entire Client Support Group which includes Supervisors, Tier 1, Tier 2, Tier 3 and Telephony Support teams.
- Ensures positive customer experience and satisfaction by developing and executing quarterly Net Promoter Score (NPS) improvement goals.
- Drive process changes across the enterprise to improve performance in Net Promoter Score (NPS) and other vital measures that will maximize customer satisfaction.
- Meet and exceed all quarterly goals for Client Care Department.
- Design, develop and deploy an effective, efficient customer support infrastructure.
- Continually optimize and improve customer support experience and operation.
- Design, develop and refine KPIS thresholds for operational management.
- Design reporting dashboard for all relevant operational areas of support.
- Develop analytic framework for trend reporting of various issues with service.
- Establish consistent, effective processes for email and phone support.
- Produce and deliver presentation material to Senior Leadership.
- Weekly reporting to COO regarding key KPIs, strategy and execution performance.
- Manage team effectively to ensure regular KPI Goal achievement.
- Drive the attainment of key performance indicators including service level, quality, sales, revenue, productivity/efficiency, reliability, and attrition objectives.
- Coordinate with other functions within the organization to ensure programs are delivered and that client goals are achieved.
- Continuously update team of product and service changes effectively.
- Build and sustain effective communications with all stakeholders and cross-functional teams in an effort to maximize the customer experience.
- Oversee employee evaluation, development and performance management processes.
- Foster a culture of consistency, accountability and continuous improvement.
- Proactively identify potential issues and drive resolution to avoid customer impact and facilitate continuous improvement.
- Attract and retain highly effective management and supervisory staff.
- Anticipate future business changes and challenges and proactively develop and implement new or revised plans to help evolve our customer care experience.
The ideal candidate will be self-motivated, process oriented and should have some experience in project or product management. Must be comfortable in the dynamic atmosphere of a technical organization with a rapidly expanding customer base. Excellent verbal, written and overall PC skills are a must. The Client Care Director must also be organized, analytical, and able to manage multiple processes while using adaptive approaches when necessary.
- Minimum of 15 years of overall experience including 5 years as a Director or Vice President of Customer Support/Client Care.
- Deep knowledge of call center operations and best practices, ideally in the SaaS, Software or Technology Industry
- Proven track record of success in past Call Center Environments.
- Developed, designed, rolled out and managed call center and ticketing operations from early stage to scale.
- Demonstrated ability to develop, implement, and deliver customer support solutions resulting in a high NPS score.
- Demonstrated ability to identify, coach and measure critical core competencies and essential performance metrics for Customer Service.
- Highly determined to meet and exceed expectations regardless of obstacles.
- Independence, high energy, and a proven ability to drive results under pressure and in the face of ambiguity.
- Ability and willingness to be hands-on and dive into the detail in order to meet goals.
- Strong aptitude in organizational skills including multi-tasking, prioritizing and time management.
- An excellent manager with experience in leading and mentoring direct reports and remote teams to ensure professional development and performance.
- Adept with common industry performance indicators for customer service and contact center measures, technology trends and developments.
- A solid understanding of customer service data analytics to find innovative ways to improve processes and services.
- Bachelor's degree, in Information Systems, Computer Science and/or Business Management.
- Master’s degree preferred.
- Salesforce knowledge is a plus.
- Great Place to Work - Velocify maintains a better than 4 star rating on Glassdoor.com and was named a “Best Place to Work” in 2015, a Glassdoor Employees’ Choice Award. (Link)
- Well-Funded and Financially Rock-Solid – Velocify is venture backed, having raised over $20M from Tier 1 VC-firms.
- Hyper-Growth – Velocify has been recognized as one of the Fastest-Growing Private Companies on Inc. Magazine’s Distinguished “Inc. 5000″ List for 2 years running (Link) and Velocify has been a Deloitte Technology Fast 500 Company for 4 years running. (Link)