Sr. Systems Engineer
Velocify is one of the fastest growing software-as-a-service companies in the country, providing the market-leading solution for intelligent sales automation and cloud-based telephony. Velocify’s software is designed for high-velocity sales environments and helps sales teams be much more productive and successful by driving rapid lead response, increased selling discipline, improved productivity, and actionable selling insights.
Velocify has grown fast by hiring an exceptional team and by fostering a unique and vibrant company culture that rewards and nurtures extraordinary talent. In addition to exceptional HR benefits the company provides a well-stocked kitchen, a casual working-environment, a TV/games room, and has a thriving company-sponsored social calendar.
Senior Systems Engineer:
- Design, build and manage corporate physical and virtual infrastructure in Windows 2003/2008/2012 environments.
- Design, build and manage Windows 2008/2012 Server based with Exchange, Skype for Business/Lync, File and Print services, Active Directory, WINS, WSUS, SCOM, DNS, DHCP, SQL and TCP/IP.
- Design, build and configure and troubleshoot server hardware, iSCSI storage, VMware, and HyperV.
- Work with in the DevOps team to manage Microsoft .NET production website and also the QA/Dev environments.
- Documentation of environments and come up ways to constantly improve the environment.
- Work with other team members to monitor, analyze system components and make recommendations regarding system security, network capacity, computer and disk utilization for infrastructure scaling and capacity planning.
- Design and support Amazon AWS.
- Support office Cisco and HP network equipment.
- Support Linux servers in the VM environment.
- Be second level support for the Help Desk group.
- Be on call in rotation.
- Rack servers and networking equipment.
- And any additional duties assigned by management.
- Expert working knowledge of Windows 2008/2012 Server based with Exchange, Skype for Business/Lync, File and Print services, Active Directory, WINS, WSUS, SCOM, DNS, DHCP, VPN and TCP/IP.
- Expert knowledge of Windows 7, 8, 10.
- Expert working knowledge of VMware and HyperV.
- Expert working knowledge of DevOps in a Microsoft .NET environment.
- Working knowledge or MS SQL 2008, 2012 and 2014.
- Working knowledge of monitoring and trending tools for example Nagios, Cacti, Graphite and other monitoring and trending systems.
- Experience with working with Amazon or Microsoft Azure or other public cloud services.
- Working knowledge of any flavor of Linux.
- Datacenter cabling, racking experience.
- Working knowledge of storage experience with one of the following systems: 3par, EMC, NetApp, Data Domain, Isilon.
- Working knowledge of networking with Cisco ASA firewall and Cisco or HP switches and Netscaler or F5 load balancers.
- Basic knowledge of TCP/IP routing and sub netting.
- BA/BS in applicable field preferred.
- Great Place to Work - Velocify maintains a better than 4 star rating on Glassdoor.com and was named a “Best Place to Work” in 2015, a Glassdoor Employees’ Choice Award. (Link)
- Well-Funded and Financially Rock-Solid – Velocify is venture backed, having raised over $20M from Tier 1 VC-firms.
- Hyper-Growth – Velocify has been recognized as one of the Fastest-Growing Private Companies on Inc. Magazine’s Distinguished “Inc. 5000″ List for 2 years running (Link) and Velocify has been a Deloitte Technology Fast 500 Company for 4 years running. (Link)
This job opening has been filled or removed by the company.
Try one of the other jobs at Velocify .