Sr. Front End Application Developer (AngularJS)
Velocify is one of the fastest growing software-as-a-service companies in the country, providing the market-leading solution for intelligent sales automation and cloud-based telephony. Velocify’s software is designed for high-velocity sales environments and helps sales teams be much more productive and successful by driving rapid lead response, increased selling discipline, improved productivity, and actionable selling insights.
Velocify has grown fast by hiring an exceptional team and by fostering a unique and vibrant company culture that rewards and nurtures extraordinary talent. In addition to exceptional HR benefits the company provides a well-stocked kitchen, a casual working-environment, a TV/games room, and has a thriving company-sponsored social calendar.
Sr. Front End Application Developer
The Sr. Front End Application Developer is responsible for creating the presentation-layer code for multiple online products, websites, emails, and other customer-facing communications.
- Develop prototypes and production presentation-layer code for products, websites, and emails.
- Develop interactive presentation-layer code, using HTML5, CSS3, jQuery, and JS.
- Research and develop JS libraries and re-usable components to ensure usability, standardization, and cross-browser compatibility.
- Work closely with the Development team to integrate the presentation-layer code, using version control, QA tools, and additional development tools
- Support visual designers with Adobe CS expertise as relating to front-end development
- Development for cross-browser and version support, including graceful degradation to non-HTML5-compatible browsers.
- Strong AngularJS experience.
- A minimum of 2 years of experience developing for B-to-B and applications.
- Prior experience leading and mentoring developers preferred
- Knowledge of best-practice solutions for interactive online experiences.
- Responsive, positive attitude under time pressure; ability to thrive in a high-performance work group.
- Excellent time-management and organizational skills.
- BA in Computer Science, related field, or equivalent experience.A minimum of 6 years of experience developing presentation-layer code.
- Great Place to Work - Velocify maintains a better than 4 star rating on Glassdoor.com and was named a “Best Place to Work” in 2015, a Glassdoor Employees’ Choice Award. (Link)
- Well-Funded and Financially Rock-Solid – Velocify is venture backed, having raised over $20M from Tier 1 VC-firms.
- Hyper-Growth – Velocify has been recognized as one of the Fastest-Growing Private Companies on Inc. Magazine’s Distinguished “Inc. 5000″ List for 2 years running (Link) and Velocify has been a Deloitte Technology Fast 500 Company for 4 years running. (Link)