Product Marketing Manager
Velocify is one of the fastest growing software-as-a-service companies in the country, providing the market-leading solution for intelligent sales automation and cloud-based telephony. Velocify’s software is designed for high-velocity sales environments and helps sales teams be much more productive and successful by driving rapid lead response, increased selling discipline, improved productivity, and actionable selling insights.
Velocify has grown fast by hiring an exceptional team and by fostering a unique and vibrant company culture that rewards and nurtures extraordinary talent. In addition to exceptional HR benefits the company provides a well-stocked kitchen, a casual working-environment, a TV/games room, and has a thriving company-sponsored social calendar.
Product Marketing Manager
We are looking for a seasoned B2B product marketing manager to work closely with the Sr. Director of Product Marketing. This individual will have experience at high growth technology companies and will be responsible for defining the value proposition and creating collateral and sales enablement tools for new and existing products. We are looking for someone who quickly grasps changing customer needs, market trends, and the competitive landscape and is passionate about communicating product value to the marketplace.
- Intimately understand and communicate Velocify solutions, drive go-to-market strategies for new products and features, and hone the positioning of existing products to help drive increased adoption.
- Work closely with product management team to distill key product functionality and benefits into core product marketing messages.
- Develop product marketing content suite including: web content, product data sheets, solutions overviews, product videos and sales enablement tools
- Support development of vertical-specific content and materials to reach target industries and partner-specific materials to support our key channel partners.
- Support demand generation efforts with ongoing development of content for campaigns and sales engagement
- Conduct sales training in conjunction with new product and feature launches and ensure all members of our sales team can clearly and effectively communicate our product value
- Work with the Account Management team to identify target customers, conduct customer interviews, and develop sales materials (including case studies/success stories, customer videos, and customer profiles)
- Update and maintain customer success reference portal
- Track key competitors, develop competitive analysis reports, and create messaging strategies to effectively position our product suite to the marketplace
- Collaborate and build strong relationships with sales, product management, UX, and services teams.
- Manage internal product marketing communications between Product team and other strategic stakeholders, including: PR, Pre- and Post-Sales, Business Marketing, and Customer Service.
- 4-5 years of marketing and/or product management experience
- 1-3 years of product marketing experience at a B2B technology company.
- Experience working with key internal teams and customers to assess and define market needs
- Excellent analytical, quantitative and problem-solving skills
- Strong communication skills (written and verbal) and ability to clearly articulate technical information in a straightforward and compelling manner
- Track record of success driving outcomes across organizations with multiple stakeholders
- Ability to understand target audiences and address their pain points/challenges
- Strong multi-tasker and project manager
- Self-motivated and results-oriented
- Proven leadership and team-building skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Minimum of Bachelor's degree in Business or related field
- Great Place to Work - Velocify maintains a better than 4 star rating on Glassdoor.com and was named a “Best Place to Work” in 2015, a Glassdoor Employees’ Choice Award. (Link)
- Well-Funded and Financially Rock-Solid – Velocify is venture backed, having raised over $20M from Tier 1 VC-firms.
- Hyper-Growth – Velocify has been recognized as one of the Fastest-Growing Private Companies on Inc. Magazine’s Distinguished “Inc. 5000″ List for 2 years running (Link) and Velocify has been a Deloitte Technology Fast 500 Company for 4 years running. (Link)
This job opening has been filled or removed by the company.
Try one of the other jobs at Velocify .