National Account Executive
Velocify is one of the fastest growing software-as-a-service companies in the country, providing the market-leading solution for intelligent sales automation and cloud-based telephony. Velocify’s software is designed for high-velocity sales environments and helps sales teams be much more productive and successful by driving rapid lead response, increased selling discipline, improved productivity, and actionable selling insights.
Velocify has grown fast by hiring an exceptional team and by fostering a unique and vibrant company culture that rewards and nurtures extraordinary talent. In addition to exceptional HR benefits the company provides a well-stocked kitchen, a casual working-environment, a TV/games room, and has a thriving company-sponsored social calendar.
National Account Executive
We are looking for energetic, high output, sales people to join a fast-paced, growing business to primarily handle outbound sales activities generating a robust pipeline.
Candidates must have above average telephone prospecting skills, be tech savvy and familiar with internet software.
- Heavy Hitter! meet/exceed 3 hours of talk time daily
- Identifying and creating new sales opportunities
- Build a social “Personal Brand” as an expert in the sales industry
- Engaging in "multi-channel" follow-up -- help uncover new deals and nurture existing opportunities
- Maintaining active communication with leads by sending timely targeted materials
- Engaging with prospects via telephone and email to analyze their needs
- Relentless in asking probing questions to profile prospects
- Overcome objections and influence the customer through their buying process
- Achieving monthly quota of Monthly Recurring Revenue (MRR) and Set Up Fees
- Collaborate with Product and Marketing to help build and position the best Sales Acceleration tools on the market
- Conducting business dealings in a professional and proactive manner
- Being a trusted resource for internal and external contacts
- Conducting high-level conversations with Senior Executives regarding targeted and prospective accounts
- Contributing and being listened to by upper management
- Must be able to work full-time out of our El Segundo headquarters
- Desire to make a career in sales and relentless in your pursuit to improve your skill set.—constantly sharpen your axe.
- High energy!
- GRIT- Perseverance and the ability to overcome challenges
- Excellent time management skills and strong organizational skills
- Ability to get the prospect to a Yes; if you can’t close on the interview, then you are not a fit.
- Highly competitive
- Highly resourceful
- Driven to get things done today
- Self-motivated with a strong sense of urgency
- Quick learner
- Be adaptive to change
- Optimistic “can do” attitude. No Naysayers allowed!
- Clear communications skills / Excellent Phone Etiquette
- Strong Interpersonal Skills (Friendly Outgoing Personality)
- Able to work in a fast-paced, agile team environment
- Able to translate complex concepts into simple and intuitive communication
- Software sales experience a plus
- Experience with outbound dialers, Salesforce.com or other current CRM systems
- Experience with LinkedIn and Salesforce.com
- Understanding of API’s and Integration
- Strong network in the sales community a nice to have.
WHAT VELOCIFY OFFERS YOU:
- Highly motivated and dedicated team
- Career growth path for top performers
- Exceptional Medical Benefits
- 401K with employer match
- Generous Paid Time-Off Plan
- On campus gym with cross fit
- Well stocked kitchen(s)
- Casual work environment
- TV’s and games throughout the office
- Frozen Yogurt and Soda Machines
- Thriving company sponsored social calendar
- Paid Parking
- Great Place to Work - Velocify maintains a better than 4 star rating on Glassdoor.com and was named a “Best Place to Work” in 2015, a Glassdoor Employees’ Choice Award. (Link)
- Well-Funded and Financially Rock-Solid – Velocify is venture backed, having raised over $20M from Tier 1 VC-firms.
- Hyper-Growth – Velocify has been recognized as one of the Fastest-Growing Private Companies on Inc. Magazine’s Distinguished “Inc. 5000″ List for 2 years running (Link) and Velocify has been a Deloitte Technology Fast 500 Company for 4 years running. (Link)