Mobiquity is a rapidly scaling digital engagement player with more than 400 colleagues around the world. We envision, design, create, and optimize compelling, game-changing digital solutions across all channels (think: mobile, web, voice, and IoT), combining our strengths in strategy, data science, and engineering.
Technology and innovation drive what we do, and human experience inspires how we do it. We not only advise our Global 2000 clients but also love to build and launch products using realistic and pragmatic strategies.
We are hunters, nerds, thinkers, tinkerers, and true believers in creating moments that change people’s lives. We are makers, designers, marketers, data scientists, and coders who take pride in what we craft. And we are bright minds who find inspiration in those moments of engagement that we deliver to millions of people every day.
We work within a wide variety of industries and have deep expertise in sectors including healthcare, consumer, retail, communications, and financial services. We’re also proud to be an Amazon Web Services (AWS) Premier Consulting Partner, as this top-tier honor is one of many qualifications that differentiates us from the rest.
Why Senior Quality Assurance Engineers Matter
Our Senior Quality Assurance Engineers demonstrate experience doing both manual and automated testing. They bring both strategic vision and solid execution skills to test native mobile applications as well as web applications. They interpret and help configure the current Agile based development process in order to help continuous improvement efforts. They also estimate and investigate risks of QA tasks and set expectations/goals for each project.
In addition, they meet with client QA team members to set expectations, and report findings back to our QA work streams. They create, maintain, and execute comprehensive QA test cases based on functional specifications and/or wireframes. They report informative and detailed defects throughout the project in addition to reporting individual status during daily Scrum meetings and QA meetings. Lastly, they follow up with owned defects to assure they’re to closure.
What This Job Entails:
● Interpret and help configure the current Agile based development process in order to help continuous improvement efforts
● Estimate and investigate risks of QA tasks and set expectations/goals for each project
● Meet with client QA team members to set expectations, and report findings back to our QA work streams
● Create, maintain, and execute comprehensive QA test cases based on functional specifications and/or wireframes
● Report informative and detailed defects throughout the project
● Follow up with owned defects to assure they’re to closure
● Clearly report individual status during daily Scrum meetings and QA meetings
● Work in an organized manner to assure goals aren’t missed
● Be able to juggle multiple project priorities at the same time
The Skills That Matter
Mobiquity is an equal opportunity employer. We know that the best ideas come from a variety of sources; to cut our self off from the best candidate is bad business and, more importantly, bad citizenship.
This job opening has been filled or removed by the company.
Try one of the other jobs at Mobiquity.