Mandaê (www.mandae.com.br) is using a combination of technology, logistics and outstanding customer service to make it easy for businesses and people to ship things. Our product delivers a thoughtful consumer experience, while our fleet of couriers and warehouse technicians form the backbone for our high-paced packaging processing pipeline. The end result is an experience that our customers have called “magical”. Mandaê is a winner of the 1776 Challenge Cup in the “Smart Cities” category, and was selected to participate in Endeavor’s Startup Network. Our investors include Monashees Capital, Qualcomm Ventures, Valor Capital, Kima Ventures and Hans Hickler, the former CEO of DHL Express-USA.
Mandaê is looking for a motivated and creative decision-maker to help us set, drive, and execute our product roadmap, working closely with the founders to continue to translate the vision into the next level of product strategy. As an advocate for both our users and our business, you will help us build well-designed user-experiences to the logistics/shipping industry, set and achieve ambitious goals, and play a key role in helping the company achieve its success.
The ideal candidate will have an entrepreneurial spirit and a passion for working on products that meaningfully impact people’s lives. It’s also essential that the Product Manager be a steward of Mandaê’s culture, strive for continuous improvement, and be a champion of Mandaê’s focus on our team and customers.
- Design, manage, and execute on the vision
- Conduct thorough research with customers to learn and determine what to build depending on their needs
- Ruthlessly prioritize based on customer and business impact, optimizing resources to deliver results
- Work closely with our developers, designers, marketing and BI teams to guide the projects from concept through launch
- Write specs, track product development, manage execution and define product roll-out
- This is not just about shipping software, you will report on the outcomes of your product launches, discuss how well goals and hypotheses were met, and what learnings to use in the next launch
- 5+ years experience as a product management with solid understanding of software development (SAAS experience would be a differentiator)
- Proven track record of managing all aspects of a successful product throughout its lifecycle
- Ability to embrace user needs, competitive and market trends and company strategy
- You can analyze and use data to inform decisions
- You have a deep understanding and empathy for users and are thoughtful about what makes a great user experience
- You strive for product perfection, but love to release and iterate
- Ability to initiate and drive projects to completion with minimal guidance. Oversee end-to-end feature design, build, QA, and release
- You are used to aggressive launch dates
- Highly detailed oriented with excellent organization skills
- Hands-on personality and a get-it-done attitude
- A strong leader with excellent verbal communication skills
- You are a motivated by startups and love working in a fast-paced, iterative, innovative environment. You move fast and motivate others to act quickly
- We are a Portuguese speaking company, but you must be fluent in English
Interested candidates should send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject “Product Manager”, along with your resume and a brief explanation of why you’re right for this role at Mandaê.
- Opportunity to play a key, senior role in building a quickly growing startup
- Work with an incredible team that never settles
- Competitive salary and a generous stock option package
- Health insurance
- Usual benefits (VR, VA and VT or parking)