Product Support Specialist
Dynamic Signal is a 100 people startup in Silicon Valley that helps companies communicate with employees. We make a platform that delivers information to employees on various platforms (web, email, mobile app, etc.) in order to keep them engaged and informed. We also empower employees to easily share company approved content on social media, transforming them into experts, advocates, and contributors. Dynamic Signal was founded in 2010 by a group of seasoned entrepreneurs who value a healthy life to fast-paced startup growth balance.
- You have ownership of the bug reporting and product support system. You will be responsible for triaging and responding to tier 2 product support requests.
- You are the key contact person to follow-up with customer success and product team on product feedback and bug fixes.
- You will be gathering and analyzing product support ticket data to identify problems and opportunities for improvement.
- You will serve as the subject matter expert, raising technical awareness of our product amongst our customer success, sales and marketing teams
- You will work closely with cross-functional teammates to deliver insights and support internal communication of product changes.
Dynamic Signal is a Start-Up! You will be expected to hustle at times, to improvise when necessary, be creative and to deliver under tight timelines.
Our Ideal Candidate:
- Bachelor’s Degree and at least 2 years of experience in product specialist / product support role or similar relevant customer support work. Bonus for experience in technical support roles.
- Strong critical thinking, analytical and problem solving skills; willing and able to dive deep when faced with a challenging issue.
- Experience with SQL and routine querying.
- Enthusiastic about learning and mastering new products, features and systems.
- Able to analyze and synthesize data from a wide variety of sources.
- Good organization, prioritization, and communication skills coupled with a sense of urgency, and the art of persuasion.
- Flexible and able to effectively cope with ambiguity or sudden changes of priorities.
- Able to work independently and manage time effectively.
- Bonus: Experience with JIRA ticketing platform
- Bonus: Good understanding of various social media platforms (especially Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram, and YouTube) and their associated APIs.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.