Dynamic Signal is a 100 people startup in Silicon Valley that helps companies communicate with employees. We make a platform that delivers information to employees on various platforms (web, email, mobile app, etc) in order to keep them engaged and informed. We also empower employees to easily share company approved content on social media, transforming them into experts, advocates, and contributors. Dynamic Signal was founded in 2010 by a group of seasoned entrepreneurs that value a healthy life to fast paced startup growth balance.
- Set the vision for the user experience and create the space for others to collaborate.
- Lead design vision across the entire product lifecycle and across web and mobile platforms.
- Work across multiple teams. Collaborate with product managers and software engineers to find elegant but practical solutions to design challenges.
- Play a key role in the visual design of new features. Help bring consumer grade design and usability experience to an enterprise product.
- Aspire for design excellence but love to release and iterate.
- Be autonomous. Take full ownership of your work (down to every detail) every step of the way.
Dynamic Signal is a Start-Up! You will be expected to hustle at times, to improvise when necessary, be creative and to deliver under tight timelines.
Our ideal candidate:
- You have a solid portfolio (or at least 3-5 years of UI/UX design experience) with history of launching web and mobile interfaces.
- You are able to solve design problems, not just move pixels in Photoshop, Sketch or other design software.
- You have excellent communication skills and can help set up frameworks and brainstorm initial design concepts. You are capable of presenting your concepts to the team, whether it is a sketch or high fidelity mockup.
- You are able to internalize user feedback and iterate rapidly on product designs and prototypes.
- We do not require coding proficiency, but you should at least possess basic familiarity with HTML, CSS, jQuery, etc.
- Bonus: You have prior experience designing products with deep integrations into social media platforms (especially Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram, YouTube).
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.