Analyst and Senior Analyst positions in our Marketing Team (m/f)
We are building the marketing platform to run a pan-European online home & lifestyle business and replicate the success of our US parent company. At Wayfair Europe, you have the possibility to work in an exciting and rapidly-evolving startup-like environment in Berlin while being backed by the technical expertise and know-how of a large and successful US business.
Wayfair Marketing Acquisition and you:
The Wayfair EU Acquisition Team is based in Berlin and responsible for all Online Marketing related tasks for Wayfair DE and UK.
By using online Marketing Channels such as Paid Search/SEA, PLA, Display Advertising, Retargeting, Paid Social/Social Media Advertising and Affiliation, we aim to acquire as many customers as possible to our European pages. Our daily objective is to target the customers’ needs and build long term relationships on a highly efficient performance level
As an early career or experienced professional in Marketing, you will closely work together with highly experienced Online Marketers in developing, executing and tracking Marketing campaigns. All positions will require sound analytical skills.
You should apply if you:
And finally, our proposition to you!
- A competitive salary and bonus that come along with a unique work life balance
- A company culture driven by pioneer-thinking and talent that crosses departments and hierarchies
- Great mentors and career development opportunities through our learn@work program
- We contribute to your gym membership and offer free Yoga classes, as well as Wellness Weeks with massages, workshops and other exciting events
- Of course fresh fruits, snacks & drinks every day!
- We’re in the heart of the Berlin startup scene with lots of space to encourage collaboration and teamwork
- Let’s not forget the chance to join the next global giant in e-commerce
Wayfair (NYSE: W) offers an extensive selection of home furnishings and décor across all styles and price points with a superior customer service and inspiring interior topics. With an unparalleled selection of more than seven million home items from 7,000 suppliers, Wayfair helps people find the perfect product at the right price. Always committed to using technology to create a superior shopping experience, Wayfair developed Wayfair Next which concentrates on 3D visualization technology.
Wayfair generated $3.14 billion in net revenue for the twelve months ended September 30, 2016. Headquartered in Boston, Massachusetts with operations throughout North America and Europe, the company employs more than 5,600 people.
This job opening has been filled or removed by the company.
Try one of the other jobs at Wayfair.