Do you like to think about what drives customers to buy products? Do you spend a lot of time shopping online (or do you like to surf the internet) and think about how the layout and the display of a page can be improved? Are you looking for a way to start your career in an exciting and fast growing e-commerce company in Berlin?
As a successful Online Merchandiser you are interested in the buying behavior of your customers and have a detailed approach to directing them to our products. You are responsible for the product presentation in a key category on our site. Your goal is to create a best-in-class Shopping Experience and improve the performance of your category.
What You'll Do:
What we are looking for:
- Manage category pages & site navigation providing dynamic, engaging customer experience through merchandising options
- Execute on a variety of merchandising projects aimed at optimizing landing page performance
- Develop and execute cross-sell / up-sell activities
- Serve as the expert on merchandising and traffic in a given area of Wayfair’s product catalogue
- Make key customer-oriented decisions about how to merchandise our site
- Analyse site metrics and related data to identify opportunities to improve conversion rate and drive revenue growth across assigned product categories
- Relentlessly maintain high quality standards on merchandising of products in assigned categories, providing feedback as necessary to different teams
- A strong academic record
- Ability to “hit the ground running”
- An interest in Online Merchandising as well as eye for what makes the customer tick and looks good in the online space
- Good mix of analytical/conceptual skills to understand and optimize page performance
- A self-starter who is comfortable in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Positive, energetic attitude
- Fluency in German is a must
- Passion for furniture and interiors a plus
- A competitive salary and bonus that come along with a unique work life balance
- A company culture driven by pioneer-thinking and talent that crosses departments and hierarchies
- Great mentors and career development opportunities through our learn@work program
- We contribute to your gym membership and offer free Yoga classes, as well as Wellness Weeks with massages, workshops and other exciting events
- Of course fresh fruits, snacks & drinks every day!
- We’re in the heart of the Berlin startup scene with lots of space to encourage collaboration and teamwork
- Let’s not forget the chance to join the next global giant in e-commerce
Wayfair (NYSE: W) offers an extensive selection of home furnishings and décor across all styles and price points with a superior customer service and inspiring interior topics. With an unparalleled selection of more than seven million home items from 7,000 suppliers, Wayfair helps people find the perfect product at the right price. Always committed to using technology to create a superior shopping experience, Wayfair developed Wayfair Next which concentrates on 3D visualization technology.
Wayfair generated $2.25 billion in net revenues for full year 2015 and $786.9 million in net revenues for second quarter 2016. Wayfair employed 5,398 people as of June 30, 2016 and is headquartered in Boston, Massachusetts with international offices in Berlin, Galway and London.