This entry-level position offers the opportunity to become a part of the team which is working directly with our existing suppliers. You will be involved in daily communication with external suppliers via phone to solve the issues related to the product data quality. You will work together with a multicultural team of home décor enthusiasts who are dedicated to providing the best online shopping experience to Wayfair customers. If you are passionate about e-commerce, interested in further developing your communication skills and growing professionally in a dynamic environment, we will be happy to receive your application!
We’re Wayfair, the largest online-only retailer of home furnishings and house wares in the United States and we’re ready to make Berlin our new European Headquarters! The Wayfair Group was selected by Glassdoor as a top company to work for and #16 on the Forbes most promising companies. Here at Wayfair we’re never done, we like transparency and are ‘go to’ people. Are you ready to join one of Berlin’s hottest new international companies? If so, then keep on reading!
- Develop relationships with suppliers and engage them via phone and e-mail to achieve merchandising goals
- Make sure that all suppliers on the UK and DE Wayfair websites are offering the latest and fullest product range
- Communicate with suppliers regarding the updates on the product information
- Coach and teach existing suppliers on how to use our Extranet service
- Build relationships cross functionally with groups company-wide, including Buying, Category Management, Account Operations, and Logistics
- Proficiency in English and German
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to deal with challenging interactions on the phone in a professional manner
- Advanced level in Microsoft Excel user and willingness to work with new software tools
- Problem solving mindset
- Ability to work well within a dynamic, fast-paced organization
- Positive, people-oriented and energetic attitude
And finally, our proposition to you!
- A competitive salary and bonus that come along with a unique work life balance
- A company culture driven by pioneer-thinking and talent that crosses departments and hierarchies
- Great mentors and career development opportunities through our learn@work program
- We contribute to your gym membership and offer free Yoga classes, as well as Wellness Weeks with massages, workshops and other exciting events
- Of course fresh fruits, snacks & drinks every day!
- We're in the heart of the Berlin startup scene with lots of space to encourage collaboration and teamwork
- Let's not forget the chance to join the next global giant in e-commerce
Wayfair Inc. offers an extensive selection of home furnishings and décor across all styles and price points. The Wayfair family of brands includes:
- Wayfair, an online destination for all things home
- Joss & Main, where beautiful furniture and finds meet irresistible savings
- AllModern, a go-to online source making modern design more accessible
- DwellStudio, a design house with a decidedly modern vibe
- Birch Lane, a collection of classic furnishings and timeless home décor
Wayfair generated $3.14 billion in net revenue for the twelve months ended September 30, 2016. Headquartered in Boston, Massachusetts with operations throughout North America and Europe, the company employs more than 5,600 people.