The Operation Process Improvement team leverages internal and 3rd party technology to act as a service group, helping other Wayfair departments gain operational efficiencies by obtaining competitive data for a market comparison, creating report automation, assisting with email processing, gathering logistic data, automating invoicing, and much more.
We are looking to add a sharp and motivated member to our team. This person will be trained to use software to build and maintain automated products for various process automation and market intelligence data collection projects. Sample projects include gathering market intelligence, automating finance processes, assisting merchandising in product addition and supplier outreach, and creating Apps for social media on demand information collection. This role allows for some high level exposure while working among many Wayfair departments on a variety of projects.
- Use software to build and maintain automated products for market intelligence and process improvement projects
- Manage relationship with offshore partner, and perform quality checks on their work
- Use problem solving skills to help other departments improve performance and gain efficiencies
- Work with the Engineering team on ideas to improve team’s internal processes
- Communicate frequently with Pricing, Category, Finance, and Logistics teams
Skills & Experience:
And finally, our proposition to you!
- Bachelor’s degree - Strong analytical and quantitative skills; comfortable working with and manipulating large amounts of data
- Proficient with MS Office and Outlook
- SQL and HTML familiarity
- Strong organizational skills
- Strong work ethic and high energy
- Attentive to detail and able to catch errors & suggest solutions
- A competitive salary and bonus that come along with a unique work life balance
- A company culture driven by pioneer-thinking and talent that crosses departments and hierarchies
- Great mentors and career development opportunities through our learn@work program
- We contribute to your gym membership and offer free Yoga classes, as well as Wellness Weeks with massages, workshops and other exciting events
- Of course fresh fruits, snacks & drinks every day!
- We’re in the heart of the Berlin startup scene with lots of space to encourage collaboration and teamwork
- Let’s not forget the chance to join the next global giant in e-commerce
Wayfair Inc. offers an extensive selection of home furnishings and décor across all styles and price points. The Wayfair family of brands includes:
- Wayfair, an online destination for all things home
- Joss & Main, where beautiful furniture and finds meet irresistible savings
- AllModern, a go-to online source making modern design more accessible
- DwellStudio, a design house with a decidedly modern vibe
- Birch Lane, a collection of classic furnishings and timeless home décor
Wayfair generated $3.14 billion in net revenue for the twelve months ended September 30, 2016. Headquartered in Boston, Massachusetts with operations throughout North America and Europe, the company employs more than 5,600 people.