Sales & Customer Service Consultant with German
The Job in a Nutshell:
The Sales and Service Operation is the engine room of Wayfair, our shop floor if you will. The Sales and Service Consultant is the true public face of Wayfair.
Your job will be to assist our customers to buy the things they need to enhance their homes and lives, and of course to fix the things that can and do occasionally go wrong……..ultimately we need you to make our customers happy and eager to return to Wayfair for their next purchase.
What will you do?
- Help customers buy the right product for their need.
- Resolve the stuff that can go wrong, like damaged deliveries, late deliveries and items that don’t do what the customer needs them to do.
- Work closely with your manager to ensure you are hitting the targets that every Sales and service consultant works towards to help our business get stronger.
- Take ownership for your customers, be an active and participating team member and help Wayfair to give the customer consistently better service, growing our business as we do.
What do we need?
- People who communicate well by phone and email and who really enjoy helping customers buy the right product and who are happy to fix things when they go wrong.
- Multitaskers! People who like a fast paced environment where they can work on a number of different tasks at the same time.
- Computer whizzes…..well not really, but you do need to be computer savvy and comfortable using multiple systems at the same time.
- People with a passion for customers, who enjoy creating solutions and solving problems.
- Fluent German speakers
And now for the good part! What do you get?
- A competitive salary with a monthly bonus and a range of benefits like VHI and Gym contributions, Stock Option Scheme, Subsidised Canteen, Referral Award Program, Cycle to Work Scheme and many more
- A truly great company culture. Wayfair operates an open office culture (even managers don’t have assigned offices). We foster collaboration in everything we do. We are a friendly and inviting company.
- Cool social events such as monthly departmental nights out, quarterly company nights out and lots of fun events and initiatives.
- A genuine and real chance to advance your career. We are growing and your career can grow with us. We don’t do favoritism at Wayfair, it’s a meritocracy and those that work hard and achieve will move on in their careers.
- First class training through our Learn@Work program which will enable you to learn new skills to grow and develop your career at Wayfair.
What the Team have to say!
I like working for Wayfair because…
it is both a relaxed but professional atmosphere and I love dealing with people
A part of my job that I really like is…
Receiving great feedback for a job well done. We always give a shout out to people who have excelled. It’s important because it keeps up the morale and lets you know you’re doing a good job.
Wayfair Inc. offers an extensive selection of home furnishings and décor across all styles and price points. The Wayfair family of brands includes:
- Wayfair.com, an online destination for all things home
- Joss & Main, where beautiful furniture and finds meet irresistible savings
- AllModern, a go-to online source for modern design
- DwellStudio, a design house for fashion-forward modern furnishings
- Birch Lane, a collection of classic furnishings and timeless home décor
Wayfair generated $2.25 billion in annual sales in 2015 and $786.9 million in net revenues for second quarter 2016. Wayfair employed 5,398 people as of June 30, 2016 and is headquartered in Boston, Massachusetts with operations throughout North America and Europe. The company has previously been named one of America’s Most Promising Companies by Forbes Magazine and selected by the Boston Business Journal and Glassdoor.com as a Top Company to Work For and Top Company for Well Balanced Life.
Note: WAYFAIR is committed to an environment that provides equal employment opportunities to all employees, and qualified candidates, without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, sexual orientation, age, national origin or disability.