Wayfair is looking for an Multilingual Accounts Payable Specialist to join our growing Finance team based in our European Operations Centre in Galway. In this role you will be responsible for managing all aspects of our Accounts Payable function, ensuring we build strong commercial relationships with our suppliers. This is an excellent opportunity to join a rapidly growing e-commerce company where you will have exposure to a multitude of aspects of the Finance function and have excellent career development opportunities.
- Initiation of contact with new suppliers to establish finance relationship
- Preparation of daily payment runs to suppliers for wire transfer
- Collection of missing costs at month end
- Monthly reconciliations of voucher payments to open invoices
- Review of vendor statements and follow-up if necessary
- Collecting credits due from set assigned vendors
- Responding to supplier email and phone queries
- Bachelor’s Degree, preferably in Business or Finance
- Fluent skills (both written and spoken) in German, Polish and English are essential
- Analytical with strong problem solving skills
- Familiarity with multi-currency transactions
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Experience with MS Office
And finally, our proposition to you!
- A competitive salary and bonus that come along with a unique work life balance
- A company culture driven by pioneer-thinking and talent that crosses departments and hierarchies
- Great mentors and career development opportunities through our learn@work program
- We contribute to your VHI health insurance and gym membership
- Of course fresh fruits, snacks & drinks every day!
- An awesome office located close to Galway city centre
- We want to share our company with you in stock units
- Let’s not forget the chance to join the next global giant in e-commerce
Wayfair Inc. offers an extensive selection of home furnishings and décor across all styles and price points. The Wayfair family of brands includes:
- Wayfair.com, an online destination for all things home
- Joss & Main, where beautiful furniture and finds meet irresistible savings
- AllModern, a go-to online source for modern design
- DwellStudio, a design house for fashion-forward modern furnishings
- Birch Lane, a collection of classic furnishings and timeless home décor
Wayfair generated $2.25 billion in annual sales in 2015 and $786.9 million in net revenues for second quarter 2016. Wayfair employed 5,398 people as of June 30, 2016 and is headquartered in Boston, Massachusetts with operations throughout North America and Europe. The company has previously been named one of America’s Most Promising Companies by Forbes Magazine and selected by the Boston Business Journal and Glassdoor.com as a Top Company to Work For and Top Company for Well Balanced Life.