The Sales & Service team is looking for an Internal Consultant who will report directly to the VP of Sales & Service. This person will apply quantitative skills to answer high-level business and strategy questions and support operational initiatives. You will take the lead on shaping data-driven solutions for complex analytical problems for the team. This role requires hands-on analytical work and is a senior individual contributor within the Sales & Service team.
Who we are:
The Sales & Service team handles all B2C customer interactions both pre- and post-sale for Wayfair customers. The team is responsible for creating an excellent customer experience and for rapidly resolving any customer issues or inquiries.
What you will do:
• Translate high-level business problems into more specific questions which can then be answered by data-driven analysis.
• Function as a key advisor to the VP of Sales & Service in designing the business strategy and providing insights to influence the business direction.
• Partner with various business stakeholders to identify key factors and requirements for each project, and get buy-in for project methodology.
• Conduct big data analysis using SQL, Excel, and other software applications.
• Present data with a clear point of view so that insights can be used to help drive business strategy.
• Modeling the impact of changes to our Sales strategy to create specialized teams to drive sales for specific products – this includes analyzing performance, revenue and financial targets, and partnering with the Workforce team on staffing models
• Help shape QA redesign for more customer-centric approach by building a new escalated customer support model for our Tier 2 teams to accelerate resolution of customer issues and predict future capacity and labor needs.
• Analyzing competitor performance to optimize our service delivery within the team and providing ongoing support in the creation of business models.
• Exploring and testing ways of bringing customer data to Sales & Service Consultants to create a better customer experience and drive revenue.
• Develop & Launch the Customer Profile by partnering with Business Intelligence, Category, and Marketing groups to deliver a functional prototype, which will include user testing & UI/UX development.
• Rebuild the NPS redesign to include faster VOC feedback loops, direct CT feedback, and better sampling & take rates.
• Deploy speech analytics tool to maximize visibility into CTX and create a targeted search.
• Take a data-driven approach to routing logic, IVR enhancements & baseline performance improvements. This would include customer effort reduction, speed to resolution, contacts per order reduction, and the reduction of internal transfers & escalations.
• Drive customer experience/process improvements by providing opportunities to the business based on heavy exploration and analysis, along with rapid testing and technical and analytical thinking
• Ensure to meet KPIs such as:
• Improve NPS survey participation by 10%+
• Incorporate speech analytics for faster trend spotting & keyword analysis
• Improve ticket resolution times and eliminate repeat tickets
• Helping to create a cross functional team
• Create transparent, accurate reporting, as well as success criteria associated with initiatives
Who you are:
• 5+ years of experience in a business analytical/consulting role
• Degree in Mathematics, Statistics, Economics, Computer Science, Physics or other concentrations with heavy quantitative focus strongly preferred
• Present regularly to executives and have experience partnering with senior leaders to drive business strategy
• Passionate about solving complex business problems
• Possess an affinity for data, and resourcefulness in obtaining data when clean and or complete information is not available.
• Experience with Excel & SQL required.
• Possess strong written and verbal cross-functional communication skills
• Positive, people-oriented, and enthusiastic
Wayfair Inc. offers an extensive selection of home furnishings and décor across all styles and price points. The Wayfair family of brands includes:
- Wayfair, an online destination for all things home
- Joss & Main, where beautiful furniture and finds meet irresistible savings
- AllModern, a go-to online source making modern design more accessible
- DwellStudio, a design house with a decidedly modern vibe
- Birch Lane, a collection of classic furnishings and timeless home décor
Wayfair generated $3.14 billion in net revenue for the twelve months ended September 30, 2016. Headquartered in Boston, Massachusetts with operations throughout North America and Europe, the company employs more than 5,600 people.