Key Job Duties:
- Service customers seeking assistance with post-order issues such as returns, replacements, refunds, delivery status and back order inquiries, problem resolution, and any other issues that may arise from the order fulfillment process.
- Meet customer satisfaction, efficiency metrics and issue resolution targets, exceeding customer expectations, building customer loyalty and taking advantage of sales opportunities when appropriate.
- Project a professional company image through phone and email interactions.
- Recognize, document, and alert supervisors of trends in customer calls.
- Uphold high customer service standards.
- Perform other job-related duties and responsibilities as may be assigned to you from time to time by the Company and/or your supervisor or manager i.e. process calls or emails to service customers when call demand dictates.
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred and/or 7 years of customer service experience
- Must speak fluent French
- Excellent communication and relationship building skills.
- Passion for helping customers.
- Desire to make Customer Service a career.
- Service experience, preferably in a call center.
- A successful track record working in a high volume environment.
- Strong desire to be part of a team achieving personal and company financial goals.
- Able to solve problems by thinking analytically and creatively.
- Familiar with the latest e-commerce trends.
- Regular and reliable attendance is an essential function of this position.
Essential Job Functions:
- Ability to alternate sitting and standing throughout an 8 hour period, and sometimes longer.
- Ability to use a computer keyboard and computer screen.
- Ability to use a telephone headset and telephone system.
- Ability to handle and solve all types of customer service issues via phone and/or email.
Wayfair Inc. offers an extensive selection of home furnishings and décor across all styles and price points. The Wayfair family of brands includes:
- com, an online destination for all things home
- Joss & Main, where beautiful furniture and finds meet irresistible savings
- AllModern, a go-to online source for modern design
- DwellStudio, a design house for fashion-forward modern furnishings
- Birch Lane, a collection of classic furnishings and timeless home décor
Wayfair generated $786.9 million in net revenues for second quarter 2016. Wayfair employed 5,398 people as of June 30, 2016 and is headquartered in Boston, Massachusetts with operations throughout North America and Europe.
This job opening has been filled or removed by the company.
Try one of the other jobs at Wayfair.