Wayfair is looking for a User Experience design pro with a proven record of creating engaging experiences that foster repeat visitation. The ideal candidate is self-directed, analytical and creative.
Executing interaction design and informing visual design as a part of a multi-disciplinary team, you research UX design trends and live and breathe eCommerce trends and best practices (you’re a natural shopper who gets into that mindset).
- 1-3 years of UX design experience for consumers and consumer brands, a big plus if you have experience in the eCommerce space
- An ability to create and iterate through design research, prototypes and specs and other applicable documentation in conceptual, analysis, and tactical phases of a project
- Sketch, OmniGraffle, PhotoShop the rest of the Adobe Suite are second nature to you
- You are, first and foremost, and advocate for the user. This shows up in concepts, user flows, wireframes, and features that work across devices to produce a seamless user experience
- Analytical thinking and a love of focusing on things like flow, scenarios, and usability.
- Demonstrated passion for mobile design
- Prototyping that brings to life ideas that can be put into seamless user testing. Experience working in ProtoIO or similar.
- Comfortable working in a sometimes-ambiguous environment
- Your online portfolio includes eCommerce work, mobile wireframes or comps, and demonstrates strategic thinking.
Wayfair Inc. offers an extensive selection of home furnishings and décor across all styles and price points. The Wayfair family of brands includes:
- Wayfair, an online destination for all things home
- Joss & Main, where beautiful furniture and finds meet irresistible savings
- AllModern, a go-to online source making modern design more accessible
- DwellStudio, a design house with a decidedly modern vibe
- Birch Lane, a collection of classic furnishings and timeless home décor
Wayfair generated $3.14 billion in net revenue for the twelve months ended September 30, 2016. Headquartered in Boston, Massachusetts with operations throughout North America and Europe, the company employs more than 5,600 people.