Help Desk Analyst
Full-Time - 2nd shift (2:00pm - 11:00pm)
Perris, CA, United States
At Wayfair, we are looking to grow our systems administration team by bringing on board a talented individual who wants broad exposure to the technologies that support our infrastructure and our large-scale Internet e-commerce platform. We offer an opportunity for talented individuals to get on board with an organization that has similar potential to Amazon, eBay and Google.
- Provide First level support to Wayfair employees for all IT-related concerns and technologies such as: Windows 8.1 ,Windows 7, Windows Server 2012, Exchange Server 2010, Lync, Active Directory, DNS, DHCP, File/Print Services, Spam/Virus Protection, VOIP telephony, CISCO networking and our own proprietary software
- Maintain, analyze, and troubleshoot hardware, software, and computer peripherals
- Utilize Microsoft SCCM to image PCs and deploy software
- Support conference room equipment and prepare rooms for vendors.
- Deploy, configure, and maintain loaner equipment.
- Above average communication skills and the ability to effectively communicate via phone, email, instant message and in person.
- Troubleshoot and support our Ethernet networks (LAN/WAN) and VPN connectivity
- Help seek out and implement ways to make all system and process more efficient
- BA or BS degree from a 4-year college or university
- 1-2 years of current IT support experience
- A high degree of technical aptitude and troubleshooting skills
- Familiarity with SQL troubleshooting and data retrieval
- Solid understanding of Microsoft technologies - Active Directory experience, including user/computer, user profile, and Group Policy Object management
- A strong sense of customer service, attention to detail, and desire for organization
- Ability to multitask and work in a team setting
- Experience in a helpdesk or other service-oriented IT role a large plus
- Scripting/automation experience with Powershell, VBScript, PHP, or Bash, a huge plus
Other traits we look for:
- Excellent interpersonal and team building skills – willingness to work as part of a large group
- An easy-going attitude and strong sense of humor
- A positive, people-oriented and energetic attitude
- An analytical, creative, and innovative approach to solving problems
- An interest in working hard and being challenged in a fast-paced environment, and having fun while doing it
Wayfair Inc. offers an extensive selection of home furnishings and décor across all styles and price points. The Wayfair family of brands includes:
- Wayfair.com, an online destination for all things home
- Joss & Main, where beautiful furniture and finds meet irresistible savings
- AllModern, a go-to online source for modern design
- DwellStudio, a design house for fashion-forward modern furnishings
- Birch Lane, a collection of classic furnishings and timeless home décor
Wayfair generated $2.25 billion in annual sales in 2015 and $747.3 million in net revenues for first quarter 2016. The company employed 4,604 people as of March 31, 2016 and is headquartered in Boston, Massachusetts with operations throughout North America and Europe. The company has previously been named one of America’s Most Promising Companies by Forbes Magazine and selected by the Boston Business Journal and Glassdoor.com as a Top Company to Work For and Top Company for Well Balanced Life.
*** This position is ONLY for on-site in our Perris, CA office***
Wayfair does not accept unsolicited candidate referrals or resumes / CVs from third-party vendors, including recruitment agencies. Wayfair will not be responsible or liable for any fees or costs associated with such unsolicited submissions.