Key Job Duties:
- Manages a team of up to 15 phone agents at varying skill levels
- Supervises phone agents conducting outbound calls (average 100+ calls per day)
- Makes recommendations and / or takes corrective action to manage performance as appropriate
- Works closely with Human Resources and Senior Leadership to address and resolve employee issues
- Provides extensive coaching, counseling and managing performance
- Conducts side-by-side observations and quality assurance (call monitoring) reviews
- Coaches and develops agents in related job skills
- Responds in a professional and courteous manner to escalated customers to reach an effective resolution
- Performs other job-related duties as assigned
- This is a full time position requiring a variable schedule to help cover the department needs during business hours, off hours, and weekends.
Skills & Experience:
- Strong skills in personal computing, information look up and data entry
- College degree preferred or equivalent job related experience, i.e. supervisory/leadership experience, preferably in an inbound sales and service operation
- Able to independently manage and drive personal workload
- Outstanding oral and written communication skills
- Strong internet/PC skills – comfortable in a technology-driven business, strong skills in Excel
- 1-2 years of experience in outbound calling preferred
Essential Job Functions:
- Ability to use a computer keyboard and computer screen
- Ability to use a telephone headset and telephone system
- Ability to handle and solve all types of customer service issues via phone and/or email.
- Ability to perform all above-mentioned duties with or without accommodations
- Regular and reliable attendance is an essential function of this position
- Ability to alternate sitting and standing throughout an 8 hour period, and sometimes longer
Wayfair Inc. offers an extensive selection of home furnishings and décor across all styles and price points. The Wayfair family of brands includes:
- Wayfair.com, an online destination for all things home
- Joss & Main, where beautiful furniture and finds meet irresistible savings
- AllModern, a go-to online source for modern design
- DwellStudio, a design house for fashion-forward modern furnishings
- Birch Lane, a collection of classic furnishings and timeless home décor
Wayfair generated $3.14 billion in net revenue for the twelve months ended September 30, 2016. Headquartered in Boston, Massachusetts with operations throughout North America and Europe, the company employs more than 5,600 people.
Dumfries and Galloway, United Kingdom
This job opening has been filled or removed by the company.
Try one of the other jobs at Wayfair.