Wayfair is looking for a Business Intelligence Manager to join our growing Analytics team. With a focus on web analytics, the Business Intelligence Manager will play a role as a leader of a team of multiple analysts, providing critical data to our internal business partners to drive strategic and tactical decisions. In addition, the Web Analytics Manager will play a role in designing both Wayfair’s current and next generations of reporting for the organization.
A successful candidate will have great problem solving, communication, and mentoring and management skills, as well as strong business and technical acumen.
- Partnering with internal customers (e.g., Marketing, Logistics, Customer Service) to develop analyses that lead to actionable insights that accelerate profitable growth
- Prioritization and project management of team activities while proactively identifying areas in which analytics efforts can produce a strong value add
- Mentoring and development of a team of analyst
- Architecting data structures and reports in a MPP environment
- Working with several large and complex SQL and Vertica databases
- 2-7 years of total experience in a business intelligence, business analytics, data science or engineering role
- Senior Analysts with a desire to manage and grow strongly encouraged to apply
- Experience with OLAP technologies, SQL, and related BI software (SSAS, Microstrategy, Cognos)
- Positive, people-oriented, and energetic attitude
- Analytical, creative, and innovative approach to solving problems
- Strong written and verbal communication
- Entrepreneurial spirit
- Experience with Python, Java, Tableau, C++ a plus
- BA in computer science, economics, or other quantitative discipline with strong academic record
Wayfair Inc. offers an extensive selection of home furnishings and décor across all styles and price points. The Wayfair family of brands includes:
- Wayfair, an online destination for all things home
- Joss & Main, where beautiful furniture and finds meet irresistible savings
- AllModern, a go-to online source making modern design more accessible
- DwellStudio, a design house with a decidedly modern vibe
- Birch Lane, a collection of classic furnishings and timeless home décor
Wayfair generated $3.14 billion in net revenue for the twelve months ended September 30, 2016. Headquartered in Boston, Massachusetts with operations throughout North America and Europe, the company employs more than 5,600 people.