The Senior Implementation Manager will be managing and overseeing the selection and implementation of new warehouse and agent locations throughout the US. This individual will be responsible for coordinating multiple implementation managers, and multiple implementations simultaneously.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Work closely with Internal planning resources to identify space and location needs
- Manage site surveys, identify appropriate locations, and coordinate RFP and Counter offers with Brokers and internal resources.
- Maintain implementation plan, and communicate progress and updates within organization
- Closely coordinate with internal functions such as Finance, IT, Engineering, Facilities, etc.
- Manage the design and layout of warehouses and office space
- Manage the purchasing of warehouse equipment and services
- Ensure all support activities are coordinated and scheduled for each location
- Provide Input to the hiring process of management and hourly personnel for buildings
- Ensure flawless start-up and implementation of new sites
- Conduct Turn-over process to local operaitons
- Manage financial budget for projects and ensure proper accounting of all assets and expenses
Skills and Specifications:
Education and Qualifications:
- Customer Service focused, must be able to drive exceptional customer service results
- Metrics oriented, must be able to articulate and communicate baseline and track improvements
- Must have experience with building start-up and implementations, PMP certification helpful.
- Verifiable experience in local delivery, furniture moving, or White Glove Service industry required
- Must have solid MS Office Skills, primarily Excel, Word, and PowerPoint. MS Project experience required
- Knowledge of AutoCAD required.
- Strong people skills, motivational skills, team building and decision making
- Strong administrative skills, ability to prioritize, delegate, and meet deadlines
- Ability to effectively manage time, resolve crises and make decisions
- Ability to efficiently coordinate and communicate with internal and external groups
- Knowledge of the safety and legal documentation processes for handling related warehouse activities (MSDS, Equipment checklist, BOL)
- Working understanding of WMS systems, inventory control processes, and general transportation knowledge
- Solid financial understanding
- Knowledge of routing software or experience in a local delivery network desirable
- Excellent leadership, ability to lead by example, prior military experience helpful
- Position will require extensive travel (50+%)
Bachelor’s or associate degree in Engineering, Management, Administration, or supply chain preferred, or minimum five years verifiable working experience in a Local delivery, Relocation Services, or White Glove service environment.