If you're passionate about e-commerce and creating scalable processes that will drive our business and elevate customer, supplier, and employee experiences, we are looking for you to join our Product Catalog team.
You must be able to transform data into insights and strategy to improve the throughput and quality of products in the Wayfair online catalog. You will lead a medium sized team of analysts and managers to help them improve upon the way we bring products to market. You will be responsible for working cross functionally with senior management, making appropriate project related tradeoffs across brands, and measuring success of the team’s initiatives.
What you will do:
- Lead and mentor a medium sized team
- Work closely with senior managers across the organization to define and refine product content standards and quality targets
- Utilize data to understand the scope, impact and priority of our business objectives, and enable the team to transform that knowledge into specific throughput and quality goals
- Monitor performance of the team’s initiatives and measure impact of the output
- Communicate performance metrics to key stakeholders throughout the organization
- Maintain the highest expectation level for team performance
- Drive customer satisfaction by improving the quality of product information via merchandising standards
- 5+ years management experience in ecommerce or a relevant operations field
- MBA from top tier school or equivalent experience
- Proven track record of taking ownership and driving results
- High comfort level with technology-driven environments
- Experience managing a large team in ecommerce or relevant operations field
- Process-oriented with strong analytical and communication skills
- Ability to think strategically and tactically within a dynamic, fast-paced organization
- Extremely collaborative and effective in a cross-functional environment
- Evidence of “scrappy startup execution” and how to ‘get it done’ attitude no matter what when time is tight and stakes are high
- Ability to manage through ambiguity, stress, adversity and conflict to establish focus and deliver against business goals
- Able to quickly learn necessary technical tools. Experience with SQL a plus.
Wayfair Inc. offers an extensive selection of home furnishings and décor across all styles and price points. The Wayfair family of brands includes:
- Wayfair.com, an online destination for all things home
- Joss & Main, where beautiful furniture and finds meet irresistible savings
- AllModern, a go-to online source for modern design
- DwellStudio, a design house for fashion-forward modern furnishings
- Birch Lane, a collection of classic furnishings and timeless home décor
Wayfair generated $2.25 billion in annual sales in 2015 and $786.9 million in net revenues for second quarter 2016. Wayfair employed 5,398 people as of June 30, 2016 and is headquartered in Boston, Massachusetts with operations throughout North America and Europe. The company has previously been named one of America’s Most Promising Companies by Forbes Magazine and selected by the Boston Business Journal and Glassdoor.com as a Top Company to Work For and Top Company for Well Balanced Life.