The Events Merchandising team has created the deal driven catalog powering Wayfair’s flash sales business. We’re continuing to add products while evolving our product presentation to best meet our customer’s needs. Our goal is to present customers with items from our catalogue at a significantly discounted price and increase the desire for them to return to our site daily. This position provides you with the opportunity to bring new thoughts, ideas and suggestions to the table as we are a continuously evolving team. You will have full ownership of your projects and daily opportunities to partner with buying, creative and performance operations.
• Merchandise product selection for daily events
• Perform front and back end quality assurance processes on daily events
• Collaborate with Buying and Event Production team to maximize sell through and item velocity
• Maintain industry expertise; keep abreast of trends in the flash sale space
• Exhibit flexibility and patience with the ability to accommodate last minute additions to schedules and changes in direction
• Entrepreneurial spirit and desire to be a key team member as we increase quality in Wayfair Events
• Drive process, technical, and operational improvements for the Events team
• Contribute to the development of tools and processes which make our team more efficient
Skills & Experience:
• Ability to prioritize work, time and energy to produce maximum output
• Ability to think and perform both tactically and strategically
• Self-reliant and able to motivate others
• Problem solving mindset
• Ability to multi-task and work well within a dynamic, fast-paced organization
• Positive, people-oriented and energetic attitude
• Familiarity with Excel is a plus
Wayfair Inc. offers an extensive selection of home furnishings and décor across all styles and price points. The Wayfair family of brands includes:
Wayfair generated $2.25 billion in annual sales in 2015 and $786.9 million in net revenues for second quarter 2016. Wayfair employed 5,398 people as of June 30, 2016 and is headquartered in Boston, Massachusetts with operations throughout North America and Europe. The company has previously been named one of America’s Most Promising Companies by Forbes Magazine and selected by the Boston Business Journal and Glassdoor.com as a Top Company to Work For and Top Company for Well Balanced Life.
This job opening has been filled or removed by the company.
Try one of the other jobs at Wayfair.