Wayfair.com, the largest online retailer of furniture and housewares in the United States, is expanding operations in Utah. To support growth, we are seeking a highly talented Recruiter to join our team in Orem, Utah. The right candidate will have experience developing and executing a recruiting strategy and process from front to back, and will have a “roll up your sleeves” attitude to meet the demands of a growing business. Responsibilities:
- Act as partner, consultant, and advisor to management by developing and driving strategies to recruit talent in a highly competitive market
- Execute the sourcing, screening, interviewing, evaluation, and offer negotiation process
- Evaluate resumes and conduct phone screens with applicants
- Leverage all aspects of sourcing and candidate development including job posting, job board mining, internet sourcing, social networking, employee referrals, and networking events
- Create a solid pipeline of applicants for all roles
- Ensure an impressive candidate experience through thorough communication & timely feedback, as well as interviewer preparedness and effective interview format
- Track metrics and use data for strategic analysis of recruiting campaigns
- Other duties as assigned
Essential Job Functions:
- Bachelor’s Degree in a related field
- 3+ years Recruitment experience, with high volume recruitment experience preferred
- Proven success delivering recruiting results individually or as part of a team in a fast-paced, demanding, high growth environment.
- In-depth direct sourcing expertise utilizing a range of methods and sources.
- Strong customer management skills with ability to build trust and credibility with both candidates & hiring managers
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Ability to drive recruiting campaigns and manage senior stakeholders effectively.
- Strength in building relationships with business / clients
- Ability to alternate sitting and standing throughout an 8 hour period, and sometimes longer
- Ability to use a computer keyboard and computer screen
- Ability to use a telephone headset and telephone system
- Ability to perform all above-mentioned duties with or without accommodations
Wayfair Inc. offers an extensive selection of home furnishings and décor across all styles and price points. The Wayfair family of brands includes:
- Wayfair.com, an online destination for all things home
- Joss & Main, where beautiful furniture and finds meet irresistible savings
- AllModern, a go-to online source for modern design
- DwellStudio, a design house for fashion-forward modern furnishings
- Birch Lane, a collection of classic furnishings and timeless home décor
Wayfair generated $2.25 billion in annual sales in 2015 and $786.9 million in net revenues for second quarter 2016. Wayfair employed 5,398 people as of June 30, 2016 and is headquartered in Boston, Massachusetts with operations throughout North America and Europe. The company has previously been named one of America’s Most Promising Companies by Forbes Magazine and selected by the Boston Business Journal and Glassdoor.com as a Top Company to Work For and Top Company for Well Balanced Life.
This job opening has been filled or removed by the company.
Try one of the other jobs at Wayfair.