Wayfair is looking for a driven, analytical leader to aggressively drive our acquisition and retention marketing strategy across Wayfair’s specialty brands. You will be expected to grow and scale our largest marketing channels for our Lifestyle brands. This is a highly strategic role where you will build and develop new capabilities for Wayfair, drive and execute on an aggressive testing plan to drive rapid learnings, and overall partner across the organization to drive best practices. This is a highly visible role central to our overall business success. This is a unique opportunity for a motivated and entrepreneurial individual to contribute in a very significant way to an already successful company.
Given the strategic nature of this role, a qualified candidate must have strong quantitative and analytical skills. This role is a key e-commerce entry point for top-tier consultants, investment bankers, and others looking to enter into the e-commerce space in a high impact role with significant growth potential into a broader leadership position.
- Define, pilot, and rapidly iterate channel marketing strategy, with an understanding and strategic view on all internal/external factors and influences
- Partner across the organization to develop internal tools and develop new capabilities to support marketing efforts
- Manage the overall execution, performance, and effectiveness of digital marketing strategies
- Institute rigorous test-and-learn methodology to achieve desired results
- Develop talent within the organization, mentoring/developing team of analysts
- Negotiate deftly with internal and external partners (vendors, engineers, other channel managers, senior management) to deliver on cross-functional projects with tight timelines, tight budgets, and very material impact
- 3-5 years online marketing experience OR experienced consultant or investment banker looking to make move to Internet commerce leader and take direct PL accountability
- Ability to think and perform both tactically and strategically
- Senior presence able to clearly and consistently work side-by-side with a broad range of seniorities and functions from CEO to customer service to deliver against complex initiatives complete on-time, on-budget, and over target
- Able to pivot readily and react to real-time data
- Comfortable in a data-driven business environment
- Ability to multi-task and work well within a dynamic, fast-paced organization
- Excellent interpersonal and team building skills
- Positive, people-oriented, and energetic attitude
- Familiarity with Excel, SQL, and Test and Learn practices a plus
- Flair and passion for interior decorating, design and retail a plus
Wayfair Inc. offers an extensive selection of home furnishings and décor across all styles and price points. The Wayfair family of brands includes:
- Wayfair.com, an online destination for all things home
- Joss & Main, where beautiful furniture and finds meet irresistible savings
- AllModern, a go-to online source for modern design
- DwellStudio, a design house for fashion-forward modern furnishings
- Birch Lane, a collection of classic furnishings and timeless home décor
Wayfair generated $2.25 billion in annual sales in 2015 and $786.9 million in net revenues for second quarter 2016. Wayfair employed 5,398 people as of June 30, 2016 and is headquartered in Boston, Massachusetts with operations throughout North America and Europe. The company has previously been named one of America’s Most Promising Companies by Forbes Magazine and selected by the Boston Business Journal and Glassdoor.com as a Top Company to Work For and Top Company for Well Balanced Life.
This job opening has been filled or removed by the company.
Try one of the other jobs at Wayfair.