Joss & Main is seeking a Copywriter to create compelling, consumer-facing copy for our home decor ecommerce website. This an exciting opportunity to make key brand touchpoints shine—including headlines, marketing emails, push notifications, user experience copy, ads, direct mail pieces, and more.
If you’re the right match, then you are:
- Customer-focused:Your copy will need to resonate with and excite our member base of home decor enthusiasts. Our customers have passions, needs, and pain points—and you’ll need to consider these with every project.
- Strategic:Your writing mechanics are down pat, but you also care about What you write, Where it’s published, When it’s seen, and Who reads it. The “Why” behind your words is about persuading, not adding noise.
- A brand champion:You feel strongly that every touchpoint matters. From the biggest campaigns to the smallest microcopy, you hold your work to a high standard and have a personal stake in the overall brand experience.
- Ready to iterate, improve & innovate: We work in an exciting industry where no brand—including ours—has found a perfect formula. It’s your job to build our brand equity through consistency while driving progress with fresh ideas.
Not to mention, you’re:
- Known for your meticulous attention to detail
- Good-humored and hard-working
- Ready to follow an established brand voice and style guide
- Able to establish and enforce new standards
Wayfair Inc. offers an extensive selection of home furnishings and décor across all styles and price points. The Wayfair family of brands includes:
- Wayfair, an online destination for all things home
- Joss & Main, where beautiful furniture and finds meet irresistible savings
- AllModern, a go-to online source making modern design more accessible
- DwellStudio, a design house with a decidedly modern vibe
- Birch Lane, a collection of classic furnishings and timeless home décor
Wayfair generated $3.14 billion in net revenue for the twelve months ended September 30, 2016. Headquartered in Boston, Massachusetts with operations throughout North America and Europe, the company employs more than 5,600 people.