We're looking for a diligent Online Specialist to join our acquisition team in São Paulo. The Online team is part of our Growth organization and it is responsible for customer acquisition through paid and organic channels. This position is based in our São Paulo office and will work closely with our global team in Stockholm.
As an Online Specialist you'll be responsible for our SEM and SEO channels, optimizing and expanding campaigns, managing budget, resources and being accountable for KPI's. This is a hands on position and requires strong track record of performance media.
- Ongoing optimization and expansion of our search, display and youtube campaigns and developing new channels, monitoring results and being accountable for KPI's.
- A/B and multivariable testing of ads, landing pages, new ideas and betas.
- Keep track of market trends on Online Marketing, SEM and SEO.
- Liaise with other channels to deliver cross-functional projects.
- Oversee and consult on SEO best practices, monitoring competition and trends; identify and implement opportunities and tactics that improves our organic visibility with the help of our team in Stockholm.
- Bachelor's degree.
- Fluent in English.
- 5 years of proven experience with performance media and SEO.
- Large experience with AdWords. Bing and DoubleClick desirable.
- Advanced Excel skills (specially pivot tables, vlookups) and advances analytical skills.
- Experience with Google Analytics, Google Search Console, Moz and SEMRush.
- Experience with relevant metrics (CPA, CAC, LTV, PBT, ROI).
- HTML/CSS enough for SEO and optimization operations.
Desireable but not required
If you're interested in this position, please submit your resume in English and tell us in a cover letter why you're interested in this position and why is iZettle the place to be!
- SQL knowledge.
- Optimizely familiarity.
- Comfortable with BI tools such as RJ Metrics.
This job opening has been filled or removed by the company.
Try one of the other jobs at iZettle.