iZettle lets anyone take secure card payments with their smartphones or tablets. The fast-growing start-up was founded in 2010 and currently has approximately 300 employees across its offices in Berlin, London, Madrid, Mexico City, Sao Paulo and Stockholm (HQ).
We are looking for an innovative Risk Operations Analyst who can contribute to our risk team in Brazil. The Risk team is responsible for knowing our growing user base and keeping the system safe and secure. The local Risk Operations Team is situated in our office in Sao Paulo and work closely with our Global Risk Team based in Stockholm, Sweden to prevent loss and provide the best possible experience for our Brazilian users.
The person we’re looking for will have experience and knowledge from Brazilian fraud, anti-money laundering (AML/CTF) regulation and payment risk patterns from one or several industries such as card payments, e-commerce, banking or similar. If you have what it takes, you will also get the opportunity to contribute to the development of our Risk system and Risk Team in the entrepreneurial and fast moving environment at iZettle.
Ideal candidates are highly ambitious and natural problem solvers with a personal track record that proves a passion for intense work under high pressure without loosing quality. We are looking for client-focused individuals that enjoys working in teams and enjoys multi-tasking and collaborating cross-teams. Responsibilities:
- Handling day-to-day risk operations including fraud case management, on-boarding/underwriting and similar
- Analyse and optimise risk and fraud related processes with a data driven / KPI-based approach
- Manage partnership relations from a risk point of view
- Investigate on local user patterns and maintain close collaboration with the Brazilian and Swedish Risk teams to deliver an outstanding customer experience
Extra plus for:
- Excellent Portuguese and English skills
- Smart, hard-working and fun-loving
- Ability to work in a fast-paced hectic environment
- Quick learner and self-starter
- Strong analytical and creative mindset as well as project management skills
- At least 6 months of full-time work experience from risk management
- Attention to, and interest in, all the details behind a great risk and fraud management
Please send in your CV and cover letter in English When working at iZettle, you can expect interesting challenges, as well as a great team. Join us to get a chance to truly make a difference for entrepreneurs all around the world.
- Experience from the payments industry, ideally from a position in risk operations
- Experience from hands-on fraud management in the card or e-commerce sector
- Additional language skills, preferably Spanish
- Understanding our business as well as inventing new methodologies of handling the vast amount of data we collect is key for this role