We started iZettle with a single mission: to empower small-business owners to sell smarter by offering them the tools typically reserved for bigger players. We are looking for the best and brightest to help us get it done. Our fast-growing start-up was founded in 2010 and currently has approximately 430 employees across its 12 operating countries, with offices in Amsterdam, Berlin, London, Madrid, Mexico City, Sao Paulo, Edinburgh and Stockholm (HQ).
We are looking for a Customer Engagement Officer to mainly monitor our call center agents' performance as well as leading the team's quality for achieving the highest consumer satisfaction.
- Monitor agent's performance such as schedule adherence, quality, customer satisfaction, teamwork, company's resources among others.
- Assist agents with escalated calls.
- Escalate technical problems with our technical team in headquarters.
- Ensure the delivery of the objectives and KPIs set by the headquarters.
- Collaborate hand to hand with both customer engagement current manager and team leader.
- Help training the team and creating training manuals with the team leader.
- Communicate with the rest of the team and other areas.
- Periodically carry out projects to improve the area’s effectiveness and efficiency.
- Punctual, proactive, fast learner, self-driven & open to feedback.
- Full-time availability (Monday-Friday 9-18hrs, Saturday 10-14hrs).
- Graduates (preferably humanities or engineering) - Master degree preferred.
- You have a positive attitude and are a genuine team player.
- Good grammar and punctuation skills in both English and Spanish.
- Knowledge and interest in gadgets, apps, mobile devices, internet, social media, electronics, technology, IT and similar.
- Previous experience as supervisor of customer service or call centers required, hospitality industry is a plus.
- Preferably previous experience selling or offering customer support in cellphone companies.
- Preferably previous experience in courier / logistics companies.
- English 90% to contact our report line in Sweden.
Sounds exciting? Please submit your CV and cover letter in English as soon as possible.
When working at iZettle, you can expect interesting challenges, as well as a great team. Join us to get a chance to truly make a difference for entrepreneurs all around the world!
This job opening has been filled or removed by the company.
Try one of the other jobs at iZettle.