At iZettle, we come to work every day to build game-changing payment tools that empower small businesses to play on the same turf as the big players. Our powerful set of tools help entrepreneurs start, run and grow their businesses.
We’re a new kind of ally for small business owners — and proud of it.
We're looking for a tester with great energy, who constantly strives to learn something new.
You will join our Advance-team whit main purpose of:
- assuring the consistency of what's offered to our users and stakeholders, over multiple platforms (web, email, third party integrations)
- asserting that no one, on purpose or by mistake, can get more or less than what was offered them
- driving the testing strategy of the team.
To apply you need the following qualifications:
- You have been working at least 3 years with end to end testing/fullstack testing
- You are experienced in working with API-testing
- A good technical understanding is essential for this role
A typical day for you will entail:
- high level of collaboration with other teams at iZettle
- discuss approaches and solutions to problems
- pair programming
- as an agile team we have daily standups and weekly planning, retros and demos
- weekly sessions of knowledge sharing, where sometimes someone presents something new and potentially valuable for the team, and sometimes we solve challenges together
Why Should You Apply?
- You like to work in an independent environment close to the technique
- You want to work in a top-notch team: Although there are dozens of different departments, we all work together - at all levels - to reach one common goal: to help entrepreneurs work less, earn more and live better
- International environment: Our native Stockholm has world-class beauty, design and more. It has helped us attract talent from all over the world - 30 different countries in fact - giving our office a spirit that’s truly global.You want to take the next step in your career: iZettle is growing quickly and as our teams develop, so do you. With new markets, new products and new challenges to conquer, you’ll get lots of opportunities to grow and develop.
We are doing this recruitment in collaboration with People in Tech, please apply through their website: