OkCupid is looking to hire Software Engineers!
We’re seeking Engineers who:
- are passionate about technology
- are excited to learn new things
- are independent
- work well with others
- can join our small team in NYC!
What is it like being a Software Engineer at OkCupid?
We have a 7-person Software Engineering Team, which manages all aspects of the OkCupid backend. Code gets launched (by you) when it's tested (by you) and working. Every person we hire is given a lot of responsibility (and a lot of power), so your opinion can be a big part in what we do and how we do it!
Some things you’ll do:
- Build new features from idea to implementation
- Hack on the matching system and figure out what makes people click
- Create robust infrastructure that scales to millions of users
Some things you’ll need experience with:
- Designing and building elegant solutions to complex problems
- C++, Python, Java, or similar
- Preferred: previous software engineering internship or work experience
What’s in it for you?
- Competitive salary and full benefits, including Medical, Dental, Vision, and 401k
- Workstation and tools of your choice
- Free drinks and snacks
- Catered breakfast every day, and catered lunch twice a week
- Monthly company happy hours
- Attendance to one conference a year
- A bright and fun office full of fun & talented people
- A sense of satisfaction that comes from helping millions of people find love
This job opening has been filled or removed by the company.
Try one of the other jobs at OkCupid.