Our recently formed SEC Reporting team is looking for a Senior Accountant - SEC Reporting, to play an important role in support of SEC filings for The Match Group.
The Match Group is the absolute leader in digital dating. Our brands include Match, OkCupid, Tinder, Plenty of Fish as well as 25+ other sites. We just went public in November 2015 so it’s an exciting time to swipe right on joining our team!
What will I be doing?
- Assist in preparing the Quarterly and Annual Reports on Form 10-Q/K and other SEC required reporting
- Maintain the database of stock-based awards and support month end and year end closing
- Prepare documentation to support the forecast of stock-based award expense
- Assist with the preparation of the quarterly press release
- Preparation of annual audit and quarterly review request from external auditors
- Maintain proper documentation of process to comply with internal control requirements
- Have an opportunity to participate in other projects
What’s the team like?
We are a small, highly visible, team that moves fast and works collaboratively across all of our major accounting functions. As a newer team, we’re taking on the challenge of improving our existing processes and creating other SEC reporting processes.
What do I need to land this role?
- 3+ years of experience with an SEC filer, with exposure to non-cash compensation
- Knowledge of US GAAP and SEC rules and regulations
- Ability to research and present findings to management
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with firm deadlines and manage well through ambiguity and complexity
- Ability to execute and follow-through to completion and documentation
- Excellent writing and communication skills
- Bachelor's degree or higher in Accounting
- Public accounting background
A lot of businesses say they change lives, but we actually do it! We’ve helped millions of people find love and happiness. But that’s not the only reason you’ll love your work:
- You can wear jeans and t-shirts every day
- Drinks and snacks are on us every single day
- Our benefits are pretty amazing
- We have happy hours every month, so there’s always something to celebrate