Match is seeking a Manager of Recruitment and Human Resources for our West Hollywood office who will play a strategic role in driving high-volume recruitment and HR activities.
- Partner with CMO in the West Hollywood office as well as executives and managers in the Dallas HQ office to proactively identify hiring needs and align recruitment priorities and strategies
- Meet with senior leadership and line managers to review progress and candidates for key openings
- Develop and implement hiring strategies and recruiting processes that result in timely and cost effective hires
- Monitor applicant flow, analyze candidate source, quality, and other factors to ensure our positions are advertised in the right places and in a cost effective manner
- Review and qualify resumes, source passive candidates and conduct interviews for openings while ensuring excellent candidate experience
- Administer New Hire Orientations for LA hires
- Work with the Finance department to ensure headcount forecasts are aligned with recruitment realities in terms of salary, timing, etc.
- Advise management on compensation issues, responding to ad hoc requests to analyze and make recommendations on compensation based on market data and internal peer groups
- Consult with managers to discuss a wide variety of employee relations issues and provide guidance on best course of action
- Respond to employee inquiries regarding pay, benefits, policies, etc.
- Provide a seamless onboarding experience for new hires, ensuring in advance computer and desk set up, supplies, name plate, announcement to facilities for employee badge and parking permit, etc.
- Manage external staffing vendors, negotiate terms on agreements with new vendors, work with legal as needed to draft updates to language in agreements
- Involvement in the operations of the West Hollywood office and the team
- Coordinate with vendors to maintain weekly scheduled programs and maintain relationships with other vendors as needed
- Meet and greet guests and provide a clean, warm and welcoming environment for employees and visitors
- Spearhead culture and employee team-building activities such as happy hours, off-site events, etc.
- This position will report to SVP HR in Dallas HQ
- Bachelor’s degree required
- 6+ years’ experience in Human Resources with a recruiting emphasis in a mid-large size company
- Proven ability to handle full-cycle recruiting process from lead generation right through to offer negotiation
- A strong track record of implementing innovative recruiting practices
- Sound knowledge of general HR issues including compensation, performance management, labor law and employee relations
- Ability to multitask in a fast-paced, fluid environment and adapt to ever-changing business priorities
A lot of businesses say they change lives, but we actually do it. We’ve helped millions of people find love and happiness. In fact, Match couples have given birth to over a million babies — so we’re literally responsible for a new generation of people. How cool is that?
But that’s not the only reason you’ll love your work:
- You can wear jeans and t-shirts every day
- Drinks and snacks are on us every single day
- Our benefits are pretty amazing
- We have happy hours every month, so there’s always something to celebrate
This job opening has been filled or removed by the company.
Try one of the other jobs at OkCupid.