This position can be based in Dallas or Los Angeles.
Match is seeking an Associate Marketing Analyst to evaluate and model marketing campaigns for its portfolio of businesses. This position requires strong analytical and statistical skills. Ideal candidate must be able to operate on both a strategic and tactical level.
- Collect and analyze marketing data, synthesize results and identify actionable opportunities and best practices to improve performance
- Generate and adjust customer acquisition forecasts
- Meet financial deadlines, including occasions when last-minute updates are required
- Build and enhance forecast models, and incorporate them into financial plans
- Generate and disseminate management reports to ensure that the executive team is aware of performance trends
- Produce daily, weekly and month-end performance reports, and additional ad hoc analyses as required
- Work cross-functionally with internal Product, Marketing, Finance, and Analytics teams
- Bachelor’s degree in statistics, mathematics or economics
- 2+ years of analytics experience, preferably online marketing analytics
- Advanced knowledge of Excel and SQL
- Experience using statistical packages (SAS, SPSS, R) a plus
- Experience with object-oriented programming (Python, Java) a plus
- Strong analytical and statistical background
- Assertive, take charge attitude, ambitious, creative, team player
This job opening has been filled or removed by the company.
Try one of the other jobs at OkCupid.