This position can be located in our Dallas HQ or LA (West Hollywood) office.
Match is seeking a Director of Offline Marketing Attribution Analytics to forecast and evaluate marketing campaign performance for its portfolio of businesses. This position requires someone with strong analytical and statistical skills, who can operate on both a strategic and tactical level. The ideal candidate for this position will have a proven track-record of supporting an offline marketing team in optimizing media dollars to increase ROI.
- Build and enhance forecast models, and incorporate them into financial plans
- Generate and maintain daily, monthly, and yearly offline forecasts with high degree of accuracy
- Meet financial deadlines, including occasions when last-minute updates are required
- Research, collect, and analyze data, leverage internal and external resources to report on successes and actionable opportunities for market growth
- Proactively seek to identify best-in-class attribution models
- Develop advanced ROI models
- Play an instrumental role in media test design and evaluation
- Generate and disseminate management reporting to ensure that the wider team is aware of performance trends
- Produce daily, weekly and month-end performance reports, and additional ad hoc analyses as required
- Work cross-functionally with internal Product, Marketing, Finance, and Analytics teams
- Bachelor’s degree in mathematics, statistics or economics
- 4+ years in marketing analytics, preferably direct response advertising
- Advanced knowledge of Excel, SQL a plus
- Experience using statistical packages (SAS, SPSS, R) a plus
- Strong analytical and statistical background
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent time and project management skills
- Excellent multi-tasker, extremely detail oriented and able to thrive in an entrepreneurial environment characterized by constant growth and change
- Deep knowledge of the television landscape and working knowledge of current and emerging trends and technologies
- Assertive, take charge attitude, ambitious, creative, team player
This job opening has been filled or removed by the company.
Try one of the other jobs at OkCupid.